PDA

View Full Version : World's Best Parker Vacumatic Collection. 650 pens. $255,000 OBO

david i
April 1st, 2014, 08:23 PM
Hi Guys, Well, after weeks of contemplation, i decided i need a new direction to my hobby time. Pens have been just grand, but i need something a bit more warm n' fuzzy- literally.

I've decided to opt out of pen collecting and instead focus on breeding Puggles, which are beagle-pug mixes. Saw one at a pen show and just fell in love with the wee critters. Saving grace is, if i tire of dealing with them, they can be used as hot dogs too, I s'pose

http://www.puggle.jeremyinc.com/images/cutepuggle.jpg

Anyway, i'm not up for nickle-and-diming the pen collection sale. I'd prefer to offer it at a discount, including exotica, oversizes, ephemera, mint pens etc. Probably have around 650 pens.

I want this done quickly, so orders will be entertained until 8.50 am. Eastern Time. If no one wants the collection, I'll hold off another year.

Figure:

King-of-Series Imperial Coronet
Rare off catalogue "cobra-skin" Vacumatic

Multiple Prototyhpes
20 rare "Vacumatic Cap-Band" pens
70 Maximas/Oversizes 50 Mint Pens.
dozens better variants- complete set Senior, Shadowwave, Golden Web etc.
Many Diamond Medal re-badged Vacs.
Hundreds of Majors, Juniors, Standards, etc
Holy Water Sprinkler
Thermometer
Exotica like the Dread Overmax
Several original and copy catalogues
Vacumatic table cases and trays.
Dozen Imperials, Imperial Signet,
20 Canadian Gold-band pens.
50 Vacuum Fillers and Golden Arrows.
70 striped Vac-fill Duofolds

etc Anyway, $255k probably is about 50k less than the collection is worth all told, offering a discount for someone who just wants to grab a bunch at once.
Please email. First "yes" grabs set. Offers entertained until 1025pm EST today, then I defer the process at least a year. Here are some of the pens

http://www.vacumania.com/penteech2/vacumaticcollection.jpg
regards

David

snedwos
April 1st, 2014, 09:52 PM
It is actually very interesting to note your tastes in modern pens.

earthdawn
April 1st, 2014, 10:05 PM
LOL ...

April fools day to you too ;)

CUTE DOG by the way !

Jeph
April 2nd, 2014, 12:53 AM
Except April Fool's day was yesterday. Wait, in his time zone it was still yesterday. But, just in case, I'll offer $4. With 24 hours notice I can make that $24.

spotted and speckled
April 2nd, 2014, 11:17 AM
What?!? No Wearevers??

david i
April 2nd, 2014, 04:35 PM
What?!? No Wearevers??

Oh, I have some Wearevers you wouldn't believe...

regards

d

pengeezer
April 2nd, 2014, 04:37 PM
Guess this means he won't need to live in Janesville.......:)

John