PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive beginner pens

mtnbiker62
April 4th, 2014, 08:09 AM
Hi all,

I have some inexpensive pens in new and like new condition that are sitting in a drawer doing nothing. My tastes/abilities have moved on from them, so I'd like to sell (or possibly trade) them. I have:

Lamy Safari, charcoal, EF nib, with converter - inked once and then washed out. In original box, with one cartridge. - SOLD
Lamy Vista, clear, EF nib, with converter - inked once and then washed out. In original box, with one cartridge. - SOLD
Pilot 78G, teal, F nib, with Con-20 converter - inked once and then washed out. No box. - SOLD
Jinhao X750, matte black, M nib, with converter - new, never inked. No box.
Sailor HiAce Neo, Silver/blue, F nib + 11 Sei Boku Blue/Black Cartridges - inked once and then washed out. No box or converter.
Ohto F-Spirit, black, F nib, inked once and then washed out. No box or converter. - SOLD
Pilot Cavalier Set, Black w/gold, F nib fountain pen w/converter + 0.4mm gel pen w/2 refills - inked once and then washed out.

I'd be willing to sell any/all of them at a reasonable price, and I'll ship as many of them as will fit in a small priority mail box for the $5.80 that they charge...CONUS, of course. All offers, both cash and/or ink will be considered. Thanks for looking!

PeppWaves03
April 4th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Why are there no prices on the lamy's? I want the charcoal

mtnbiker62
April 4th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Like the ad says, all offers both cash and/or ink will be considered...so make me an offer! :)

mtnbiker62
April 4th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Updated with Pilot Cavalier pen set.