PDA

View Full Version : Inserting Pictures from Flickr

Susan3141
April 4th, 2014, 01:53 PM
It seems like every time I finally figure out how to embed a photo from Flickr, Flickr changes things and I'm back to square one. Until now, I've been able to figure things out. But I'm trying to post some pens for sale, and I just can't figure out what I need to include from the long line of code Flickr now gives me if I want to copy the image and embed it somewhere.

Does anyone know the easiest way to embed images from Flickr and/or what the bleep to keep in the URL so the image shows up?

Thanks,

Susan

reprieve
April 4th, 2014, 04:48 PM
I just got really confused and had to figure this out also.

If you go into your photo stream, click on the picture you want to embed; on the right hand side of the screen, there's a little "more actions icon" that looks like an ellipsis (. . .); click on that, click on "download/all sizes," click on view all sizes; right click on the image, then click on open image in new tab/window, then copy and paste the URL. I find this new way extraordinarily annoying. :(

Here's the help page. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr/access-original-image-sln7344.html?impressions=true

KrazyIvan
April 5th, 2014, 08:40 AM
I do this all the time. It is going to depend on the forum. The FPN actually blocks the traditional way of posting a photo. Something to do with having control of your photos posted to their board. Otherwise, clicking the share button at the bottom left, it looks like a square with an arrow coming out of it, will give you all the links you need. Just make sure you select the "Grab the HTML\BBCode" option and make sure the radio button is on BBCode. Copy the link it gives you directly into your post.

vikramguliya
May 20th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Even I need help in this ..TO post photo in this Site?