PDA

View Full Version : Lamy, Sheaffer, and Montblanc

luckduck369
April 4th, 2014, 07:53 PM
I am trying to downsize my pens in rotation.

1. Gently used Montblanc Burgundy 144R Classique fountain pen, gold trim with 14 karat gold EF nib. The pen writes smooth to an EF nib. Please look at the pictures for more details. Pen does have 'Germany' printed on the clip. There is no marks on the gold ring above the nib, which is pretty common among the 144's. The sale includes an original Montblanc box, paperwork, four Irish Green cartridges (my favorite color) and an original push in type converter. I am asking $180 with free shipping within CONUS. Currently I only sale in the US. SOLD

2. Gently used blue Lamy Safari fountain pen, with M nib. This pen has been inked only once with green ink. The sale includes no box but an original Lamy Z24 converter and one Lamy blue cartridge. I am asking $23 with free shipping within CONUS. Currently I only sale in the US. SOLD

3. Gently used red Sheaffer No Nonsense fountain pen with medium italic nib installed. Please see the writing sample to see the width and variation of the line. The pen is in good working condition. Shows signs of wear as you would expected on a used item. The sale includes 4 unused Sheaffer cartridges in various colors. I am asking $12 with free shipping within CONUS. Currently I only sale in the US.

4. Gently used red Sheaffer No Nonsense fountain pen with fine italic nib installed. Please see the writing sample to see the width and variation of the line. The pen is in good working condition. Shows signs of wear as you would expected on a used item. The sale includes 4 unused Sheaffer cartridges in various colors. I am asking $12 with free shipping within CONUS. Currently I only sale in the US.

5. New Sheaffer regular M nib for the No Nonsense pen. You get this nib and one extra cartridge for $2 if you buy any one of the pens above.

Thanks for looking.

UPDATE - $22 takes items 3-5 all together.