PDA

View Full Version : Sale at The Journal Shop

reprieve
April 6th, 2014, 07:50 AM
The Journal Shop (http://www.thejournalshop.com) is one of my go-to online stationery shops. They carry a wide range of notebooks, including Calepino and the full Midori line. My orders have always reached the US within four to five business days and they have always been very well-packed.

They're currently having a sale: 20% off everything in the store between now and midnight on Monday (7 April). If you're in the UK, you get free shipping. They also offer free worldwide shipping on orders over £50! Use discount code TWENTY.

I just stocked up on my favorite Midori notebooks.

pengeezer
April 6th, 2014, 11:54 AM
I bought my Cartesio journal from them. From what I've seen,they're carrying fewer and fewer
of them(i.e.,Cartesio journals).

John

reprieve
April 6th, 2014, 12:13 PM
I bought my Cartesio journal from them. From what I've seen,they're carrying fewer and fewer of them(i.e.,Cartesio journals).

How do you like the paper in your Cartesio journal? I love the colors they come in, but I have heard mixed reports about the paper quality so I've been hesitant to try one.

pengeezer
April 8th, 2014, 03:40 PM
[/FONT]I'm one of those folks that only use non-ruled paper and I couldn't find many in the A5 size. IMHO,the
paper is excellent(my journal has parchment-colored paper) and liked the elastic band that went
lengthwise around the journal. I would compare others to it instead of the other way around. The
only thing that would make it perfect is if it had Tomoe River paper in it.

The paper is excellent with no bleed-through.

John

vikramguliya
June 10th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Thank you for that...But the Coupon is not accepted

earthdawn
June 10th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Thank you for that...But the Coupon is not accepted

The coupon ended on April 7th unfortunately