PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Custom Heritage 912

theolu
April 7th, 2014, 07:44 PM
For your consideration is a practically new Pilot Custom Heritage 912 with a Music Nib. This pen arrived in my mailbox direct from Japan less than 2 weeks ago. It has been used gently and sparingly - only for journaling - and has been inked only once with Iroshizuku Aso-Gao. While the pen writes beautifully, it's simply too broad and too wet to get much use from me. Rather than have it languish unused in my pen case, I'm offering it for sale here.

It comes with all the original packaging and paper work as well as the awesome CON-70 converter and a Pilot Black cartridge. I will also throw in a Pilot Blue-Black cartridge and a sample from my bottled ink collection. Price: Now SOLD, including shipping to the CONUS. Shipping elsewhere will be additional.

Trades will be considered for equivalent value, i.e. pen or pen +cash. I have particular interest in another 912 with F, EF, or PO nib; a Sailor Pro Gear with F or EF nib; or a Lamy 2000 with EF nib, but will consider any offers. Not interested in gold furniture.

theolu
April 13th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Bump with Price Reduction.

theolu
April 18th, 2014, 05:08 AM
One last bump . . . Entertaining all offers.