PDA

View Full Version : Gate City Pen, Montegrappa, Visconti, Cross & Danitrio

Lovementos
April 8th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Unfortunately, these pens have not seen much use lately, so I decided it’s time to pass them on. The fact that my school added extra fees for my program also helped this decision.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/31F93624-EC6D-4E2B-93B4-D57C291FAAA6_zpsheeqyp3u.jpg

Prices are in USD and does not include shipping.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Visconti Joon silver Anniversary Pen - SOLD
I will be sad to see this go as I enjoyed using this pen. The broad 18K gold nib was tuned by Mike Masuyama, and is a joy to use. It has a double reservoir power filler. Will come with the eyedropper, travelling ink well Z, and with the Visconti box, if desired (it’s quite heavy).

Montegrappa Espressione in Amazon Green - $120
This pen has a medium steel nib and is a C/C. Some minor signs of usage as well, but this pen was at most, inked 3 times. A very pretty pen with Rhodium trim. I have the box for this pen, but it is quite bulky, and may add to the shipping cost. The strap that holds the pen also came off on one end, but I think it can be fixed, I just have not found time to do it.

Gate City Pen Belmont w/ Binderized nib in Caribbean – $200
This pen has a 0.8mm stubbed steel nib ground by Richard Binder. This pen has not seen much use at all, filled maybe once or twice. This pen IIRC, was set at a wetness level somewhere between 6-8. The filling system is pretty neat! Comes with a Bexley box.

Danitrio for Sharper Image Grey/Steel - $30
This pen has a medium steel nib, and fills by C/C. Filled once, so it looks new. A smooth writer. Comes with a box.

Cross Townsend Medallist- $50
Medium steel nib. C/C. Smooth writer but found the pen too thin for my tastes. Has some minor signs of usage. Will come in a Cross box with a handful of black Cross cartridges that it came with. No converter though.

Payment and Shipping Details:
Payment is through PayPal only, please.

The pen would be sent through Canada Post unless told otherwise. Tracked shipping to the US is about $20. All duties, taxes, etc. is the buyer’s responsibility. I would prefer buyers from US and Canada, as shipping elsewhere can be expensive. If desired, a shipping estimate can be provided.

I won’t be able to accept returns this time around as the funds will be used for the upcoming semester. Exception is if my description of the condition is different from the actual pen.

I will try to ship the pen within three days of receiving payment (unless there’s a statutory holiday). If it will take longer, I will let you know right away.

Harsh108
April 8th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Pm sent about Visconti Joon.