PDA

View Full Version : Better Late Than Never

writingrav
May 30th, 2012, 06:35 PM
While I couldn't meet Eric last Sunday, business brought me to LA for today and I had a chance to stop in at Montblanc Boutique. Exquisite!

Bogon07
May 30th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Did you come out of the boutique with any thing or atleast handle a few pens ?

writingrav
May 30th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Out of my league, but I had intended to buy some ink when I went in and was so overwhelmed with the pens I completely forgot. Stupid!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

goldiesdad
May 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Easy to do ... I too was overwhelmed at the pens and the sticker price .... I at least bought some cool ink ...

Chi Town
May 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM
Out of my league, but I had intended to buy some ink when I went in and was so overwhelmed with the pens I completely forgot. Stupid!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No stupid at all.....I could see myself doing that exact same thing. Getting caught up in all that eye candy!

eriquito
May 31st, 2012, 09:13 AM
While I couldn't meet Eric last Sunday, business brought me to LA for today and I had a chance to stop in at Montblanc Boutique. Exquisite!

You're in LA?!? I posted a letter to you yesterday. Had I known, I'd have hand delivered it.

Which boutique did you visit? I'm guessing Beverly Center (?)

writingrav
June 9th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Somehow I missed this post. Must have been traveling. Yes, I visited the boutique in Beverly Center. Your letter was waiting when I arrived home.