PDA

View Full Version : Ann Arbor(MI) Pen Posse May Meeting...........

Wolverine1
April 11th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Hello friends,
We had a successful Pen Posse meeting in the month of April 2014. So, we will be having another meeting in May. except that in order to accomodate the schedules of a lot of people who have their Saturdays unavailable due to family or work obligations, this May meeting, will be scheduled for a Sunday in May. We will be meeting at the same venue, Sweetwaters Cafe on Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor, and we will meet either on Sunday, May 18th or Sunday, May 25th. If you would, please email me ASAP at sidss1(AT)GMail.com, and let me know which date is better for you, or if either date works for you.
I will wait about a week and once I have heard from you all, I will post the date of the Meeting, and details about the address, time etc.
Thank you very much, and hope to hear from you soon.
-Sid

ypsilanti
April 23rd, 2014, 06:48 AM
I found the announcement on FPN: We're meeting on Sunday May 18th at 2PM at Sweetwaters.

I've got to be somewhere else at 4PM, but will be at Sweetwaters at 2PM and will stay as long as I can. Looking forward to it!

00Photo
May 12th, 2014, 08:50 PM
This weekend bump. I am hoping to make it again.

VertOlive
May 13th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Sorry, all tied up on Sundays. Please do have a wonderful meet up!

00Photo
May 15th, 2014, 08:36 PM
I have to bail. Work called me in this weekend. There is a reason you don't run into very many utility workers on their day off. There is no such thing. :D

ypsilanti
May 15th, 2014, 08:46 PM
I have to bail. Work called me in this weekend. There is a reason you don't run into very many utility workers on their day off. There is no such thing. :D

Oh, bummer. We'll miss you!

00Photo
May 18th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Anyone get any photos? I would have preferred to be at the pen posse the way my afternoon turned out.

Wolverine1
May 19th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Well, I didnt take photos. Though, Hector, you were missed. No worries though, we will be having a Pen Posse meeting in July. The exact dates I will post later on today.

00Photo
May 19th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Hooray! I'll try harder to make it to July's.