PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan Event

Mags
April 11th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Anyone else going to try to sign up. I am in Pickering, Ajax and Whitby area and asked them to try to position a mtg out here but I would go in Toronto if its the only location near me. Here is extract from Pelikan newsletter.....

You’re invited to join in our new project – the Pelikan Hubs!
What’s one of the most fascinating and satisfying elements of being a collector or lover of Pelikan fountain pens? We believe it’s the community: To find friends who share the same passion.
Pelikan fans are scattered all over the world, and to get them together, we have come up with a fun project: The Pelikan hubs.

On June 13, at 7.30PM local time, we want our fans to meet at several hubs all over the world. You will help us to define which city will become a Pelikan hub by registering now. Every one who attends one of the hubs will be welcomed with a bright green notebook that perfectly matches our highlighting fountain pen, the M205 Duo shiny green.
Are you going to join us on June 13? We sure hope so! To learn more and apply, click here: www.pelikan.com/hubs

jackwebb
April 11th, 2014, 08:00 PM
I'm in. Thanks

tandaina
April 13th, 2014, 02:01 PM
I entered, not sure if there is a group in the Kirkland area but hope there is!

GuttSchrift
April 30th, 2014, 03:05 PM
I signed up and saw an update on the Pelikan website but haven't heard anything since...did anyone receive an email or otherwise about what's next?

jackwebb
April 30th, 2014, 03:24 PM
More people from Kentucky need to sign up, I don't want to drive all the way to Cincinnati.

Ernst Bitterman
May 1st, 2014, 01:49 PM
I put my name down, but it looks like the closest one to me is about 26 driving hours away. Since that doesn't allow for refueling and bathroom breaks, I think I'll be missing it.

Mags
May 1st, 2014, 07:23 PM
I have seen no emails only the confirmation of Toronto and Montreal as hub locations.