PDA

View Full Version : Trouble staying logged in

johniem
April 14th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Having trouble staying logged in. The logout is almost instantaneous when I select a thread to read. Got me once in mid post, but allowed me to log in long enough to finish. Three times, I think, maybe four. This time I've been able to stay logged in long enough to post this.

System made me log in again in order to post this entry. Gonna go watch Dancing With The Stars!

Lady Onogaro
April 14th, 2014, 07:35 PM
That happens to me on my Windows XP computer at school. I don't know if why it happens. I don't have the problem with my Windows 8 HP or my Mac.

migo984
April 15th, 2014, 04:55 AM
I have that problem on one of the computers I use. I click on Remember Me when I log in and it seems to resolve it. As cookies seem to be cleared when I log out it shouldn't be a problem, and it's not a public PC anyway.

johniem
April 15th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Working OK this morning. I'm running Vista. When I logged in this morning I checked "Keep Me Logged In". I'll run this way a few days and then turn it off. I do have a somewhat quircky internet access butafter last night's problem was able to access FPN with no problem.

vikramguliya
June 10th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Even im facing this issue often