PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lot of Vintage Pens (Good Daily Users)

heymatthew
April 16th, 2014, 09:02 PM

Hello all,
I'm refocusing my collection to more modern pens and would like to part with this lot of vintage pens. All pens have been professionally restored (not by me) and are in excellent working condition. Condition and details are as outlined below:

1. Parker Vacumatic, Extra Fine Nib, Silver, Stacked Coin Band: $100 - This pen is in great condition (slightly less good than the Gold version) and has an extra-fine, firm nib. Stacked coin band is getting hard to see, but the blue diamond is nice and bright.

2. Parker Challenger, Medium, Black/Silver Deco: $60 - This pen is in great condition with nice colors and markings. Nib is a firm medium

3. Moore #2, Fine Semi-Flex, Black Chased Hard Rubber, Clipless: $50 - Good condition. The chasing is getting hard to see, but the nib is a nice little fine semi-flex with some good character.

All prices are inclusive of shipping and PayPal fees. Discounts applied for multiple purchases. I'd love for all of these to go to one home so I can just ship one box. Buy the lot at one time and I'll let them go for $165. US Sales Only, please.

Please PM or email me with questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Matthew

heymatthew
April 18th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Make me an offer on these remaining pens guys! I need them gone to offset some... uh... impulse buys. :D

heymatthew
April 19th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Prices dropped a little more.

heymatthew
April 21st, 2014, 12:18 PM
Another price drop! Take the remaining pens for $225 or best offer and I'll cover shipping in the US! :D

heymatthew
April 22nd, 2014, 10:11 AM
Dropped again! Just three left. Make me an offer!!!!

I will also consider trades for modern pens.

heymatthew
April 23rd, 2014, 11:28 AM
Offers? Trades? Send me an old fruitcake? Somebody. Anybody? :)