PDA

View Full Version : Your source for Montblanc bottled ink?

Toulouse
April 18th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Not sure if this is posted in the right area ....

I'm looking for a good onliine source for Montblanc bottled ink. Service is important, but shipping cost is a factor as I'm only purchasing a single bottle and don't care to pay an arm and a leg just for shipping, plus at the moment can't combine this with other items.

I live in the US.

Thanks All!

Wile E Coyote
April 18th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Depending on the color you're looking to acquire; Montblanc, Amazon, Paradise Pen, Goldspot, Fountain Pen Hospital or do a Google search for Montblanc Ink.

Laura N
April 18th, 2014, 08:35 AM
I buy from Pen Boutique, and I highly recommend them. They also have free shipping if you spend more than $50 and will periodically have sales, so get on their email list. I think you get slightly faster shipping if you order over the phone, or order from their eBay or Amazon stores. Sometimes their website shows something as in-stock when it isn't.

My friend also raves about Anderson Pens for Montblanc ink.

You can also call a Montblanc Boutique and they will ship to you. And Montblanc has a web store, too.

Candidly, shipping ink is expensive, because it's heavy. So if you are only buying one bottle you aren't going to get many deals on shipping. I think you have to be realistic about that.

vikramguliya
June 23rd, 2014, 12:42 AM
When You decide to Buy ink from MontBlac its always safe to buy from the own retail of MontBlac and they even do ship!