PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

jotterius
May 31st, 2012, 11:55 AM
I was wondering, will Eric and Dan ever show us the pens they made at the Edison Camp?? Is anyone else curious???

Jason

eriquito
May 31st, 2012, 12:03 PM
We'll be sure to share =)

The Edison Extended Pearl shown in Dan's Daily Carry Pens (http://fpgeeks.com/2012/05/dan-smith-shows-us-his-daily-carry-pens/) is one of the pens he made. I thought he was making it for his wife. He probably thought so, too, but when it turned out to be so gorgeous, he must have changed his mind.

jotterius
May 31st, 2012, 12:16 PM
We'll be sure to share =)

The Edison Extended Pearl shown in Dan's Daily Carry Pens (http://fpgeeks.com/2012/05/dan-smith-shows-us-his-daily-carry-pens/) is one of the pens he made. I thought he was making it for his wife. He probably thought so, too, but when it turned out to be so gorgeous, he must have changed his mind.

That is a really nice pen but I hope he didn't have to sleep on the couch for keeping it :)

Jason

dannzeman
May 31st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Technically, it's hers. But it lives in my pen case. :whip:

jotterius
May 31st, 2012, 03:21 PM

Hmm well that is fair. :)

KrazyIvan
May 31st, 2012, 06:38 PM

I have tried that line with my wife. It does not work.

Bogon07
May 31st, 2012, 06:42 PM
I have tried that line with my wife. It does not work.

Same here, along with the often said "Everything you own is mine."

melissa59
May 31st, 2012, 10:48 PM

That's kind of like the year my husband bought me a bread maker for Christmas, and excitedly exclaimed, "Now you can make me bread every day to take to work." That gift ranked right up there with the bed pillows I got for my birthday.

Oh ... should I mention that we are now divorced?

melissa59
May 31st, 2012, 10:51 PM
Same here, along with the often said "Everything you own is mine."

My dad has it right. In talking about my mom, he often says, "What's hers is hers and what's mine is hers."
That's why they just celebrated 54 years of wedded bliss ... well, OK, it's 54 years without one killing or divorcing the other. LOL