PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:Chronodex rubber stamp

serpent
April 22nd, 2014, 05:01 PM
11008Chronodex rubber stamp. Now you can use P.NG's daily planner on any paper. I have 2 available right now and more to come depending on interest. $40 each(PP) including priority shipping CONUS.

earthdawn
April 22nd, 2014, 05:08 PM
Do you have pics of it stamping?

And thats a pretty cool idea

serpent
April 22nd, 2014, 05:54 PM
11010110111st photo light ink and light stamping. 2nd photo hard ink and stamping.

serpent
May 6th, 2014, 01:27 AM
bump

Dreck
May 8th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Do you still have one of these available? I have a coworker who thinks this might help her organize.

serpent
May 8th, 2014, 06:30 PM
yes i do

VertOlive
May 10th, 2014, 10:29 PM
How is this to be used exactly? It makes me curious!

earthdawn
May 10th, 2014, 10:35 PM
How is this to be used exactly? It makes me curious!

This video showed me the answer... I wondered as well

http://youtu.be/5TFnkSc5HQg

VertOlive
May 11th, 2014, 02:39 PM
OK, thanks to the kind geeks who sent links. Now I feel myself hip deep in the current stream of the Life Hack movement.

But, er, you mean people don't just keep that stuff in their heads?

Robert
May 11th, 2014, 04:33 PM
OK, thanks to the kind geeks who sent links. Now I feel myself hip deep in the current stream of the Life Hack movement.

But, er, you mean people don't just keep that stuff in their heads?

Well spoken - - mirrors my thoughts precisely.

StacyBean
May 11th, 2014, 09:07 PM
I certainly did before I had a child and a week full of patient appointments. Those were simpler and less scheduled times for sure . I love the look of the Chronodex but lack the creative flair to pull it off I think.

VertOlive
May 11th, 2014, 09:31 PM
I certainly did before I had a child and a week full of patient appointments. Those were simpler and less scheduled times for sure . I love the look of the Chronodex but lack the creative flair to pull it off I think.

You are right. It does look cool!

But I figure if I pull into the garage at the end of the day and there is someone sitting in the child seat, it's all good! :)

tiffanyhenschel
May 12th, 2014, 11:18 AM

The Chronodex was originally created to help people with a creative flair track their time. A traditional planner feels too restrictive for some personalities to keep up with, but they still want to organize and track what they are spending time on.

serpent
May 19th, 2014, 04:57 PM
bump

serpent
July 11th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Still have 1 left.

Poeticnook
July 13th, 2014, 11:58 AM
I need one of these with a 24 hour clock, can you make a new stamp with 1am to 5am in the innermost circle in line with 6am to 9am?

vishae
July 23rd, 2014, 03:14 AM
I'm interested, but what would the shipping be to Australia? Is there a way to separate from the wooden block and just send me the rubber stamp?

serpent
July 23rd, 2014, 03:35 AM
shoot me a pm with your info and i'll check out cost.

Empty_of_Clouds
July 23rd, 2014, 04:01 AM
I'm amazed that Patrick Ng hasn't marketed a nice metal stamp for this. Shouldn't be too hard to produce on a CnC.

kuzyakiev
August 2nd, 2014, 11:51 AM
I'm interested, can you send it to Ukraine, Kiev?

plainsongs
August 23rd, 2014, 04:22 PM
I'm very intrigued, and also wondering if you'd be willing to ship it to Sweden. Also, like someone else said, would it be possible to just send the "rubber stamp"-part, keeping the shipping to an absolute minimum? Also, well done! :D

serpent
August 24th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Sorry been away for a bit. to ship to Ukraine looked next to impossible. Sweden should be no problem. pm me your info and will check the postage cost tomorrow.

Curtisvan
September 15th, 2014, 02:38 AM
Do you have any of these stamps left?

Mytze
October 1st, 2014, 05:21 AM
Hi, do you still have a stamp left? I'd be interested in buying it. It would need to be shipped to Germany. Thanks,

serpent
October 1st, 2014, 06:48 PM
Just sold my last one to Curtisvan. I have more coming in about 1-week.

Curtisvan
October 1st, 2014, 08:19 PM
I gotta tell you that I love this stamp. If I'm sick a day I don't waste a page I just don't stamp that day I just write the date small and put stick. On my a5 midori with blank pages I can stamp up to three days on each. The stamp is very well made it was shipped super fast. Serpent is very kind and reliable. Somehow I think I'll buy something else from him one day. Thanks serpent. You rock

anglia
October 3rd, 2014, 07:06 PM
Hi - I like the stamp.. do you still have any?
Thanks,

serpent
October 3rd, 2014, 09:47 PM
more coming in about a week

GiGi
October 11th, 2014, 07:40 PM
more coming in about a week

Did you update the stamp to the new chronodeck?

And can you let us know when you get the stamps back in?

serpent
October 13th, 2014, 03:00 PM
The problem with updating the stamp is, the light grey shades cannot be reproduced with a stamp. with all the new dividers added stamp would become too busy.

thejomeister
October 14th, 2014, 04:19 AM
I'm very much interested in purchasing a stamp as well, serpent. Please let us know when you have more available! :)

GiGi
October 15th, 2014, 06:22 PM
The problem with updating the stamp is, the light grey shades cannot be reproduced with a stamp. with all the new dividers added stamp would become too busy.

I'd still be interested in one.

Curtisvan
October 15th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Pm'd. You gigi

serpent
October 17th, 2014, 10:51 AM
i have finally received a few more stamps. For all those looking for me to ship overseas, I will put up an auction on ebay for buy it now and you can use their international wizard for shipping. I find it to be the cheapest and I believe it insures the product.

GiGi
October 17th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Pm'd. You gigi

I didn't get this Curtisvsn.

Curtisvan
October 18th, 2014, 01:01 AM
It's in your private messages

Jon Szanto
October 18th, 2014, 01:36 AM
I carry a number of cans of spray paint in a messenger bag. ("It's not a purse, it's a satchel!") I paint my schedule and random thoughts on the sides of buildings. Since it would get too cluttered if I did it repeatedly, I use different buildings as the week goes along. By doing this, and in order to keep track of my appointments, I have reason to take different routes to/from work during the week, which lends a lovely variety to my daily perambulations.

Ltra
November 2nd, 2014, 02:33 AM
Have you still got these? What size? Post to Australia?

Cadsett
April 20th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Do you have any more..? I've been looking in vain for one for months!!
Shipping to Canada?

gratednutmeg
May 29th, 2015, 10:52 AM
OMG came across this while looking for looking for ways to combine the Chronodex with my favorite papers, and this is EXACTLY what I need.

Do you still have any available by chance? It would be shipping within the continental US.

Thanks!

Rickygene
August 28th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Hi Serpent. I am interested if you still have these for sale.