PDA

View Full Version : Hello from North Texas

tiffanyhenschel
May 31st, 2012, 05:43 PM
I joined this forum back in February, but I've never formally introduced myself. My name is Tiffany, and it's been two days since I logged onto FPN ... All kidding aside, I appreciate both forums and believe they both have a place in the fountain pen community.

I've been interested in fountain pens for as long as I can remember, bought my first one six years ago, and slid down the rabbit hole of collecting 13 months ago. The same is true for ink. I spent the first five years using only Levenger Amethyst and Black, and then I discovered ... well, you know how it is :)

I feel like I know Eric and Dan because I've listened to every podcast and Geek of the Week interview multiple times (I have a looooong commute!) and I look forward to getting to know everyone else, too.

KrazyIvan
May 31st, 2012, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the board from far west Texas.

eriquito
May 31st, 2012, 05:48 PM
Hi Tiffany!

Nice to see you =)

I'll take this opportunity to wish you luck in the Micarta drawing this Sunday!

tiffanyhenschel
May 31st, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hi Tiffany!

Nice to see you =)

I'll take this opportunity to wish you luck in the Micarta drawing this Sunday!

Thanks, Eric. I'm glad to see that the card made it in time. It seems that lately my mail has been in transit longer than usual. I'll take a cursive italic for that grind! :)

tytoalba
May 31st, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hi Tiffany

Room for one more : D
Yesterday I was listing to a podcast too. They do a great job.
Really enjoy their show reports too.

tiffanyhenschel
May 31st, 2012, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the board from far west Texas. Thanks for the welcome, KrazyIvan. I recognize your name from the podcasts, too.

tiffanyhenschel
May 31st, 2012, 06:05 PM
Hi Tiffany

Room for one more : D
Yesterday I was listing to a podcast too. They do a great job.
Really enjoy their show reports too.

Yes! I've only been to the Dallas show, but it some ways I feel like I've already been to LA and Chicago now, too.

KrazyIvan
May 31st, 2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome, KrazyIvan. I recognize your name from the podcasts, too.
Cursive Italic, good choice!

Dan and Eric have been kind enough to give me my 15 minutes of fame. :)

writingrav
May 31st, 2012, 06:40 PM
Hi Tiffany welcome to the madness

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2