PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 2x Pendletonized TWSBI 540's & a Platinum 3776 Soft Fine

heymatthew
April 28th, 2014, 12:16 PM
ALL SOLD!!!

Hello all!
More culling of the herd... I have a couple of pens for sale that I'm just not using. They're all great writers and are good to go.

1. Clear TWSBI 540 with a Fine Pendleton Point Butterline Stub. If I had to guess, I'd say this is about a 0.5 or 0.6 crisp stub. It's a little toothy, but a great writer. The pen is in great condition and includes the original box. There is a crack in the piston knob, but it's subtle and appears to be stable. I'm asking $60 on this, which is essentially the cost of the nib service. Inclusive of shipping and PayPal.

2. Blue TWSBI 540 with a Pendleton Bad Boy with Angel Wings. This one is about a medium, but has some decent flex to it. Not the prettiest nib ever, but definitely unique and worth checking out. Writes smoothly and gives a little so you can get all expressive and stuff. :) I'm pretty sure I have the original box. Asking $60 for this one as well. Inclusive of shipping and PayPal.

Both TWSBI's can be had for $105 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll cover PayPal fees.

3. Platinum 3776 with a Soft Fine Nib. This is a nice, fine writer with some decent variation. I like this pen a lot, but my wife got me a 3776 Sai for Christmas and I just find myself using that one more as it's a bit more my style. I have the original box, I think. I'm asking $95 on this one. Inclusive of shipping and PayPal.

All three pens can be had for $175 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll cover PayPal fees.

Photos to come this evening when I get home from work.

Best,
Matthew