PDA

View Full Version : TWSBI Vac700

bertcarson
April 29th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Last night, on my first browsing visit through many threads, I saw a reference to removing the plug from a Vac700 so the end cap doesn't have to be loosened to write. I don't know how to do it but I sure like the objective and I'm open to "how to" help.

earthdawn
April 29th, 2014, 11:41 PM
I removed the inner o-ring on mine and it made all the difference in the world for me as I do not like having to "loosen" it to have it write indefinitely.

Brian Goulet did this video and show exactly how to do it and if you want to put it back on due to traveling where there are air pressure changes you can.

http://youtu.be/bXeXPKzXxQQ

bertcarson
April 30th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Thank you - that will make all the difference for me also.

bertcarson
April 30th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Here's a follow up - the job took a few minutes and I did it on both the Vac700 and my 873 (the video you recommended was made for me) - everything is back in place and working fine - Thanks again - I have an idea you already know how much I appreciate the information

earthdawn
April 30th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Here's a follow up - the job took a few minutes and I did it on both the Vac700 and my 873 (the video you recommended was made for me) - everything is back in place and working fine - Thanks again - I have an idea you already know how much I appreciate the information

Yes i do !!!

It went from being a pen that frustrated me to a pen I LOVE to use now.

Enjoy and glad I could help