PDA

View Full Version : Nanami Seven Seas review

jackwebb
April 30th, 2014, 07:28 AM
For those who don't know David Ida is the proprietor of http://www.nanamipaper.com/. Last week I placed my first order for some of his custom Tomoe River pads. I didn't want to waste shipping on a single item so I placed several other items in the cart to try, one of which were his map paper envelops. I placed the order over the weekend and received tracking on Monday with the items arriving Wednesday (CA to KY). All items were packages exceptionally well and arrived without incident.

It wasn't until the next day I noticed I had been shorted 3 envelops (website stated they come 10 to a package and I only received 7), I wasn't too concerned and sent David a quick email to let hem know. The next email I received was from PayPal notifying me of a full refund of the price of the envelops, followed by an apology email form Dave. I followed up with an email of my own, I really liked the envelops and told Dave that a refund wasn't necessary. I indicated I wanted more of the envelops and would be happy to reorder and pay for the original envelopes he had just refunded, if he would just send the missing three with the new order. David told me that he would not be carrying the envelops any more but thought he had one package left and would just send them to me free of charge.
:jaw:

Now I am not super cheap and would never ask for something I wasn't entitle too, and in no way did I demand anything. David is a great retailer who obviously cares about customer service and his customers. As I told him he has a customer for life.

True to his word I received the envelops yesterday and couldn't be happier. Thank you David

Needless to say I highly recommend this seller.

Silverbreeze
April 30th, 2014, 12:15 PM
I would like to second this recommendation.

Especially for anyone looking for Tomoe River Lined Journals, to the best of my knowledge David is the only source out of custom journal shops in Japan.

He is also the only source for Writing Mats I have been able to find, I love the two I bought from him almost as much as the Tomoe River Journal and Pad

earthdawn
April 30th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Ill 3rd that recommendation ....

Thats just how Dave does business.

He loves what he does and really enjoys bringing the great products he gets as well as the very unique and hard to find items as well.