Thursday, May 1, 2014
7:00 P.M. to whenever
NEW LOCATION:
BARD HALL
410 West 58th Street
(58th between Columbus and 10th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
See Instructions Below

May Meeting Highlights: Our guest fell through this month so we will have good old fashioned hang out. I (Joshua Lax) will have my nib tools and some pens I’ve recently restored for show. I can trouble shoot with anyone having pen problems. I encourage everyone to bring items from their collections they want to show-off, sell or trade.

Meeting No. 28—Agenda Items

1. Regular Introduction of members and guests
2. Kibbitzing and scribbling, wheeling and dealing.
3. Mixing, mingling, and nib play
4. Next Meeting, Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. We will have guests from Baron Fig and perhaps a special presentation from one of our members.
5. Adjourn (Approx.. 9:30-10:00)

If you have any questions in the interim, please call Josh Lax at 732-690-4796. Also, please RSVP at your earliest convenience to Josh at lordlax@gmail.com so we have a reasonable estimate of the headcount.

Instructions for Our Meeting Place:

We will meet in the Multipurpose Room at Bard Hall, 410 West 58th Street. Bard Hall is the NYC residence facility of the Bard Graduate Center, where Tim Ettenheim works.

Bard Hall is located on 58th Street, just west of Columbus Avenue (9th Avenue). By subway, a) take the 1/2/3/A/C/B/D train to 59th Street/Columbus Circle. From whichever exit you take (there are several), face the Time Warner Center, with Central Park behind you. 58th Street is the block to the immediate south (left) of the Time Warner Center. Walk one block west to Columbus, cross diagonally, and three doors further west to 410. b) Alternately, take the N/R/Q to 57th and 7th, walk north one block to 58th (Central Park should be in front of you and Carnegie Hall behind you), turn west (left) and walk a long block, a short block, and a long block to Columbus, then to 410 West.

At Bard Hall, tell the security officer you are there for the pen club; he/she will direct you to the Multipurpose Room. Feel free to bring any food or drink you want with you. For further questions or directions, contact Tim, tettenheim@gmail.com or at 917-273-1264.