PDA

View Full Version : April Tester Sale - LOTS of pens!

organicsstudio
April 30th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Here is the Link ( http://imgur.com/a/jn7ou ) to the full album of images. Shipping is included to the US for each pen. Serious offers will be considered.
Prices are ballparks – make reasonable offers. All pens are in great user shape unless otherwise noted.
Mont Blanc 149 – vintage 149 with 2 channels on the underside of the feed and 14c marked nib. Fine point, with flex. - $450
Mont Blanc 146R – burgundy 146 with medium nib. This pen I bought a year ago and it has had no issues. It was repaired by mont blanc for a cracked body, with the line still being visible. The burgundy parts are all gone, so they repaired this one instead of issuing a new one. No issues, but cosmetically noticeable. A great user burgundy model - $300
Mont Blanc 146G – Celluloid 146 from the 1950’s. Great collector/user shape. Loose lower ring (common with celluloid shrinkage). Functioning with restored piston cork. Medium nib with good flex. Very good specimen. - $600
Delta Oversized Dolce Vita – With rare 2-tone oversized 18k millennium nib. Wonderful writer - $400 - SOLD
Visconti Homo Sapiens – 23k Pd Dreamtouch nib. - $350 - SOLD
Swan Vintage Leverless Twist Filler Gold Pen – Great flex nib on a rare older pen. $175
Omas Marconi – Sterling Silver with blue rings (rare edition, unnumbered, very hard to find). Medium nib, with box and paperwork. Dipped but never used. MINT++ very hard to find pen from 1995. -$700
Mont Blanc 342g – Resin piston filler from the 1950s. Great shape, with an amazing BB flexy nib. Fantastic pen. - $200
Parker Vacumatic – Brown with FLEX nib. Restored, in MINT condition. Most flexible vac nib I’ve ever seen.-$120 - SOLD
Aurora 88K Vintage Piston filler – flexy fine/medium nib, restored and working. Great writer - $150
Bexley Corona Orange Cartridge/Convertor model, convertor included, broad steel nib. $70
Pelikan M200 Fine point – Great used condition - $75
Pelikan M200 Demonstrator with upgraded 14k nib, fine point $120. - SOLD
Pelikan Vintage M600 (400 sized, but older 600 style). Made in west Germany. Broad 14k nib. - $175
Sheaffer Snorkel Buckskin Tan with FS5 (Flex stub triumph 14k nib) VERY RARE NIB. Not-restored. Great great great nib. - $400
Sheaffer Admiral Sage Green BROAD+/STUBBISH nib – very hard to find. Not restored - $120
Sheaffer Black Balance Large Size with RARE LARGE FLEX NIB. Amazing sheaffer nib, probably considered a wet noodle. $175 -SOLD
Sheaffer Grey Balance – needs restored. Nice jewelers band with engraving ‘deP’ $60
Sheaffer Carmine Red Balance – great shape, but with personalization. Larger nib on this one. Restored and working. $110
Sheaffer gray snorkel with Gregg Nib – needs restored - $60
Sheaffer Burgundy snorkel – 2 available, one with steel cap/14k nib, and one with burgundy cap/14k nib. Both need restored. -$50 each
Scribe Pen Company Blue/Gold Swirl. Handmade pen from Maryland. Brand new. $60
Wahl Eversharp Ebonite Red with GREAT Flex stub nib. One of my favorite nibs I’ve ever used. Wet noodle, or very close. $175
Waterman 94 Persian with missing cap band, nice flex nib, in good user shape with great nib - $75
Rotring Renaissance Vintage Piston Filler – Great shape with fine nib - $75 SOLD
Few remaining Organics Studio Ebonite Pens
2 Very large OS Specials in Black - $60 each
1 OS Boyle – in black - $25
2 OS Mendeleev (smallest pen), one brown, one green - $15 each

inkyletters
April 30th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Welcome! Good to see you over here. I'd suggest introducing yourself over in the new members section. There are many inkophiles here so I'm sure you'll be quite welcome here!

Susan3141
April 30th, 2014, 04:55 PM
What size nibs are on the Delta Dolce Vita and the Homo Sapiens?

Z-Tab
April 30th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Withdrawn.

organicsstudio
May 24th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Take 10% off any pen in this sale. Gotta move these guys!