PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Blue Black Inks for sale (Iron Gall) & Scabiosa, + Private Reserve

bleunuitguy
May 13th, 2014, 07:41 AM
I have a lot of blue black inks for sale that I went through in my search for my favorite BB. They are all what I would call full or 98% full at the least. They (except for the duplicate bottles) all had one fill into a Lamy Safari.

Payments via Paypal. Shipped via USPS. Please note that the price of each ink includes the shipping. I want to be fair with the price, knowing shipping can be prohibitive.

I would love to sell the entire lot as one piece for $50 shipped in USA. I can make other arrangements for shipments to Europe.

Or I can sell individually:

2 Bottles of Rohrer & Klingner Salix: $10 each shipped
1 Bottle of Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa: $10 shipped
2 Bottles of Pelikan 4001 Blue Black 30ml (purchased from Europe): $7 each shipped
1 Bottle of Private Reserve Ebony Blue: $8 shipped
1 Bottle of Private Reserve Black Magic Blue: $8 shipped

tklonowski
May 13th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Hi,
I would like to purchase the Private Reserve Ebony Blue and the Private Reserve Black Magic Blue inks. Please send me your Paypal information.
Thanks.

Regards,
Tom Klonowski

bleunuitguy
May 13th, 2014, 09:34 AM
There is 1 bottle of the Salix left
Scabiosa is gone.

tklonowski, I've sent you a private message.

bleunuitguy
May 13th, 2014, 09:59 AM
The Pelikan 4001 inks are spoken for as well. (No payment yet)

1 bottle of Salix left.

tklonowski
May 13th, 2014, 10:55 AM
pm sent on salix

4dr.no
May 13th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Paypal just sent for Pelikan ink.

bleunuitguy
May 13th, 2014, 12:34 PM
At this point, all of the ink is claimed. I am awaiting payment for a few bottles and I will update when appropriate. Thank you all - I'm glad that these inks will be enjoyed and not sit in my desk drawer.

Best,
John

bleunuitguy
May 13th, 2014, 02:50 PM
All ink is sold. Thank you for all who inquired and purchased.

Best,
John