PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M640 Everest F 18k, Delta Capri Night F & Visconti Rembrandt Blue f

sixbynineis42
May 13th, 2014, 07:53 PM
I'm saving up for a wedding and small honeymoon, and I've decided to sell a few very nice pens, that I just dont use as much as I thought I would.

3. Visconti Rembrandt in Blue with a Fine Steel Nib
The entire pen has just been replaced by Visconti, because of corrosion in the cap--a problem they have addressed with a new kind of insert. So when I sent my pen back they just sent me an entirely new pen. The pen has no box or paper, but otherwise is mint.
I have several Viscontis, and frankly I use my other Rembrandt more than any other pen.
This would be a great pen for someone who wants to try out a Visconti, or just someone who wants a great EDC and a fair price.
I'm asking $90 for this pen, including shipping to the US or Canada.

1. Pelikan M640 Mount Everest with a Fine 18k Gold Nib[/B]
The pen is in perfect condition, only having been inked once. After these pictures were taken, I emptied, cleaned and dried the pen.
The pen writes beautifully, and has nice spring in the 18k nib. The only reason that I'm getting rid of it, is that my fiancee bought me an M640 Polar Lights.
I'm asking $250 for this pen, with the box and all the papers, including shipping to the US or Canada.

2. Delta Capri Night with a Fine Steel Nib
This pen was difficult to photograph, so I'll describe it. The barrel and cap is a swirly, creamy white, that supposedly reminds of the moonlight on the isle of Capri. There are turquoise resin insets in the cap in the shape of crescent moons and a small Turquoise Capuchon in the cap.
The pen is in perfect condition, only having been inked once, then cleaned and kept in it's case.
The pen is somewhat shorter than other Deltas I've tried, but it's not slender (nor it it too thick), and it's fairly light.
I also have the Delta Capri Day and there's just no reason for me to keep both.
I'm asking $120 for this pen, with the box and all the papers, including shipping to the US or Canada.