PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan leather zipper case

carlos.q
May 14th, 2014, 12:07 PM
I've had some bad luck with my pen cases: they are usually too big for my Pelikans and I really don't like the newer Pelikan cases. So I finally found a very nice vintage three pen leather zipper case that came to me all the way from Croatia:

Now my birds can travel protected... :dance3:

How do you carry your Pelikans?

Ernst Bitterman
May 14th, 2014, 02:04 PM
That is nice. I'm pining for one of the early Pelikano cases, which have a built-in socket rendering the pouch a desk-base when it's open.

carlos.q
May 14th, 2014, 06:22 PM
That is nice. I'm pining for one of the early Pelikano cases, which have a built-in socket rendering the pouch a desk-base when it's open.
Ohhh that sounds nice. Do you have a picture?

Jeph
May 15th, 2014, 12:49 AM
That is nice. Personally I find the zippered cases annoy me with taking too long to get open, plus some of mine have zipper issues. I have a handful of them and while I do store pens in them I do not carry pens in them.

I actually prefer the new style Pelikan cases. And my all time favorite is the Franklin-Cristoph Penvelope. That thing is pure goodness.

Here is what I pulled out of my bag this morning:
F-C pouch in the back, some generic leather single pen pouch (burgundy) on the left, what might be a small cigar holder in the middle with my current favorite M100 and M150 since nothing larger will fit, and a Pelikan 2 pen pouch. I also have a 12 pen pouch at home that I swear that I got from Fountain Pen Hospital but I can't find it on their website now. While it is not the quality of the F-C Penvelope, it was much cheaper and works fine.

Kukuzovac
May 15th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Did you get it from Miroslav Tischler? :)

carlos.q
May 15th, 2014, 04:47 AM

No. I got it from Sasa Kovacevik who sells by the name of Adam11 on FPN. Fast and friendly service!

carlos.q
May 15th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Here is what I pulled out of my bag this morning:
F-C pouch in the back, some generic leather single pen pouch (burgundy) on the left, what might be a small cigar holder in the middle with my current favorite M100 and M150 since nothing larger will fit, and a Pelikan 2 pen pouch.

That cigar holder looks very nice! :applause:

Kukuzovac
May 15th, 2014, 05:17 AM

No. I got it from Sasa Kovacevik who sells by the name of Adam11 on FPN. Fast and friendly service!

Miro has eBay shop Penkalapens so I thought it was his. :)

Ernst Bitterman
May 15th, 2014, 10:16 AM

I saw it in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5_F7GrzSPw

carlos.q
May 16th, 2014, 08:43 AM

I saw it in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5_F7GrzSPw

Ask and ye shall find:

$69.50 at Penboard.de (where I got the picture)

Ernst Bitterman
May 16th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Oh, damn it.

No meals tomorrow, family! Frivolous pen purchase in the works!

carlos.q
May 16th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Oh, damn it.

No meals tomorrow, family! Frivolous pen purchase in the works!

:pound: :pound: :pound: