PDA

View Full Version : One Parker IM Silver Chrome Medium Nib - UK residents only please

RuiFromUK
May 18th, 2014, 11:58 AM
In order to save on postage costs, completion of customs forms, etc. my first PIF here in this forum is one brand new unused Parker IM Silver Chrome with a Medium Nib.

Anyone who would like this pen please PM me with a simple message quoting this thread and say something like "Hi", and the winner of this pen will be the 8th message that I receive all from different members. If less than 8 UK members apply by Sunday 25th of May at 6pm the winner will be the sender of the last message received. Members should pm me once only please as I'll ignore subsequent messages from the same member. Please bear in mind that I only log on from time to time so I apologise if I do not make the announcement immediately after the 8th private message is received.

After I receive 8 messages from different members or we get to Sunday 25th of May at 6pm, whichever comes first, I'll announce the winner in this thread so that other members do not need to apply as I only have one pen for this offer. I'll then contact the winner for a postal address so that the pen can be sent.

Condition:

The pen will be posted free of charge to a UK address only.

Best of luck.

Rui

DavidDecorator
May 18th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Excellent 1st pass it on Rui.

inlovewithjournals
May 21st, 2014, 09:57 PM
Thank you Rui, so generous of you. I'm not eligible but just wanted to say thanks! :)

RuiFromUK
May 22nd, 2014, 03:24 AM
Thank you Rui, so generous of you. I'm not eligible but just wanted to say thanks! :)

I am really sorry about it but although it is brand new and unused, it is such a lowish value pen that it is not worth the recorded delivery postage to outside UK and never mind the pain of filling export / import forms in both sides of the Atlantic.

inlovewithjournals
May 22nd, 2014, 06:23 AM
Don't be sorry Rui, I completely understand. I would do the same thing in Canada, home of the recent crazy postal hikes! I just wanted to recognize your generosity of spirit. :hug:

RuiFromUK
May 25th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Thank you to the tree people who pm'd me during the course of the week referring to this PIF.

Since there well only 3 messages the winner of the pen is the third and last person who sent me a message: cbrand493!

Congratulations cbrand493. Although cbrand493 is from Perth lives in UK (I was worried here for a second). The pen has been boxed is on my desk at the moment. When you have a spare moment please pm me your postal details and I'll be posting the pen during the week.

Now I need to think what is going to be my next PIF.

Kind regards,

Rui

cbrand493
May 25th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Thank you so much! PM sent!