PDA

View Full Version : 15 Pens Needing New Homes

dsolmei
May 19th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Hello All,

I'm looking to find new homes for some of my lesser used pens in order to fund a grail purchase. All pens fill and write without problem, with the exception of the Sheaffer balance, which is a project pen. I've tried to describe all of the pens to the best of my abilities, but please let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to make me an offer, if you'd like. I'd like all of these pens to find homes one way or another.

Here they are:

1. A quartet of Lamy Safaris - SOLD

2. Faber-Castell Basic Carbon Black - ON ITS WAY TO A LOVING HOME

3. Camlin (model unknown) - ON ITS WAY TO A LOVING HOME

4. TWSBI Mini - SOLD

5. TWSBI 580 - SOLD

6. Wearever frankenpen -- $45 shipped
--- Medium, stubbish 14k nib with good flex. You can get swells that are about triple-broad in width.
--- Fitted with "WATERMAN'S IDEAL 14-KT" nib. To my eye the size of the nib seems to be a 3 or 4.
--- Lever filler
--- Beautiful celluloid w/o any cracking
--- The plating on the metal fixtures is mostly worn and the cap ring does rotate circumferentially but does not slide-off the cap.

7. Parker vacumatic, golden striated -- SOLD

8. Sheaffer balance, marine green striated -- SOLD

9. Waterman Charleston -- SOLD

10. Waterman Executive -- $70 shipped
--- Fine "WATERMAN 18K 750" nib. This nib has some excellent spring to it. No flex.
--- Comes with box of Waterman Florida Blue long cartridges.
--- Bought NOS. Only inked twice.
--- If I'm not mistaken, this used to be their top-of-the line pen before the Gentleman and later Man 100.
--- Barrel is black lacquer over brass. All metal fixtures are intact without plating wear or scratches.

11. Parker 75 Sterling Cisele -- SOLD
--- Medium (?I think) "#66 PARKER 14K USA" nib.
--- Cartridge/converter filler. Came to me without converter. You'll need to purchase your own converter for this one. Sorry. Happy to send with a bottle of Waterman ink, if you'd like.
--- Only inked once by me, but writes beautifully.
--- Barrel with strong imprint, "PARKER STERLING SILVER MADE IN U.S.A."
--- Flat top tassies
--- Brassing on tassies and top of clip (where it connects to tassie)
--- Clutch mechanism is strong (i.e. cap is not loose when secured).

12. Bexley Perlson -- SOLD

Payment is by PayPal. Your payment must clear before shipping. Shipping is only within the continental US by US Postal Service. I'm very busy with my work schedule, but I will try to be as prompt as possible with answering any questions, handling payments, and/or shipping.

Thanks for taking a look and happy writing.
--dsolmei

Lady Onogaro
May 19th, 2014, 12:14 PM
PM Sent on the Lamys.

Jon Szanto
May 19th, 2014, 12:26 PM
PM sent on TWSBI Mini.

LagNut
May 19th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Pm sent on shaeffer and Parker vac.

serpent
May 19th, 2014, 04:53 PM
sent PM earlier re the mini. but I'll take both twsbi's.

dsolmei
May 19th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Folks,

Just got back onto the computer. I'll respond back to messages in the order that I received them.

Look for a response soon.

Thanks,
--dsolmei

dsolmei
May 20th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Hi All,

The Lamys, TWSBIs, Sheaffer Balance, and Parker Vacumatics are sold. I'll change the posting to reflect this soon. All other pens are still available. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

--dsolmei

dsolmei
May 22nd, 2014, 12:31 PM
Hi All,

The Wearever frankenpen, Waterman executive, and Parker 75 are all still available. If you're interested in any of these pens, feel free to make me any reasonable offer.

--dsolmei

Poeticnook
May 24th, 2014, 08:35 AM
I sent two PMs regarding the wearever but never got a reply, please PM me, thanks!

jccjr
May 24th, 2014, 10:27 AM
PM sent regarding the Parker 75 Sterling Cisele.