PDA

View Full Version : iTrader for dummies please?

broadoblique
May 22nd, 2014, 11:23 AM
I was just introduced to the iTrader ranking system by an excellent buyer (thank you Jon Szanto). Until then I was ignorant of its existence.

I couldn't find it in a search of FAQ. I think I figured out how to use it, but probably not. Just in case I'm not the only one, would someone please post some instructions?

Thank you,
Craig

conib
May 22nd, 2014, 01:29 PM
If you are the buyer, then this link might be helpful:

http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/4499-Using-iTrader-to-leave-feedback-after-transactions

However, I did run into a situation where the "Rate Seller" link didn't show up for some reason, and so I had to go directly to that user's profile, click on their "Feedback Score" tab, and then click on the "Submit Feedback For xxxx" link in order to leave feedback. (I'm thinking that this method should also work if you're the seller and so don't have a handy "Rate Buyer" link to click on.)

-- Constance

Jon Szanto
May 22nd, 2014, 01:31 PM
However, I did run into a situation where the "Rate Seller" link didn't show up for some reason, and so I had to go directly to that user's profile, click on their "Feedback Score" tab, and then click on the "Submit Feedback For xxxx" link in order to leave feedback. (I'm thinking that this method should also work if you're the seller and so don't have a handy "Rate Buyer" link to click on.)

-- Constance

That is precisely what I did, in this instance, to place good feedback for a trusted seller.

Sailor Kenshin
May 23rd, 2014, 12:43 PM
If you are the buyer, then this link might be helpful:

http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/4499-Using-iTrader-to-leave-feedback-after-transactions

-- Constance

I finally 'get it.' Thanks!