PDA

View Full Version : *Memorial Day Sale 10% Off* Some Interesting Inks

mastersmith
May 26th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Huge Price drop!!

I really need to get these inks sold. I had a car accident a couple of weeks ago and the bill just came in. Please help me cover this unexpected expense.

1 Bottle of Sheaffer red ink from the 60's-70's. It's about 1/2 full. $10

1 Bottle of NOS Sheaffer Brown ink from the 60's-70's. $15

3 Bottles of Parker Super Quink Permanent Turquoise in cobalt blue diamond bottles.
Bottle on 1st row: approx 90% full. $15
Bottle on 2nd row: approx 10% full. $5
Bottle on 3rd row: approx 50% full. $10

2 Bottles of NOS Sheaffer Brown from the 90's. $15 each. I could find no evidence of SITB and the ink appears unused.

6 NOS packs of Parker Penman Emerald cartridges. Each contains 5 carts. $9 each NOTE some of the packs have blue ink stains on the cardboard, but the cartridges are fine.

15 loose Penman Emerald Cartridges. $1.50 each

As these inks are old, I cannot guarantee that the inks in the bottles are free of SITB, or that they are the original color. I have checked each bottle and I have not seen any sign of SITB or sediment. I will not take returns on these inks. That being said, I would personally use each and every one of these inks without qualms.

Due to the nature of the inks, I cannot give shipping quotes here. If you want one, please send me a PM with your ZIP code and the ink that you want. The buyer assumes responsibility for these inks. I will ship them in a sturdy box, in a ziploc bag wrapped in paper towels and newspaper. I have shipped many bottles of ink like this with no issues. Insurance is available at cost.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Will

(P.S. I apologize for the poor photograph!)

mastersmith
May 28th, 2014, 08:45 AM
4 Loose carts of emerald are down! Act fast to get yours!

mastersmith
May 30th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Another 10 of the loose are gone!

mastersmith
June 1st, 2014, 07:33 PM
Big price drop!

mastersmith
June 5th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Just 5 of the Loose Emerald remain!