PDA

View Full Version : *MEMORIAL DAY SALE 10% OFF* Parker, Sheaffer, Esterbrook, Eversharp

mastersmith
May 26th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Memorial Day Sale! If you buy a pen or ink, take 10% off!

I really need to get these pens sold. I had a car accident a couple of weeks ago and the bill just came in. Please help me cover this unexpected expense.

Group The First- Esterbrook

On my trip last week, I picked up several Esterbrooks, here they are, all resaced and checked for functionality.
To make things simple, all of these pens are $30 each, except for #2,3 and 6 as they have broken Jewels. They will be $27.
As I will let the buyers of the first ones sold choose their nibs, please contact me for nib availability.

Group The Second- Parker

#1 1946 (T6 Imprint) Parker Vacumatic in Black. It has a fine gold nib. The pen is in very good shape. It is $80 PRICE DROP

#2 Parker 21. The pen is in great shape. Not much to talk about here! $20

#3 1948 1st Quarter Parker Vacumatic in Silver Pearl. The barrel is well-ambered, but it is still transparent and has a fine arrow nib.
The clip is the plain split arrow clip, and all of the trim is silver. It has a plastic filler. The pen measures 5 1/16 inches long and approximately 7/16 inches in diameter. The pen has no major scratches and is in very good shape.
This pen is $110 PRICE DROP

#4 Black Parker Vacumatic from 1945. This pen is in good, everyday use shape. No brassing, and no major scratches. This pen is $110. PRICE DROP

#5 1941 Golden Pearl Vacumatic Pencil that is in fantastic shape, except for some brassing on the bands (they blend in so well, you wouldn't even notice) and a name imprint. This Pencil is $50 PRICE DROP

#6 1942 third quarter Parker Striped Duofold. The pen performs very well, but there is brassing on the cap band and the clip. The pen is $55

#7 Parker 45 in red plastic. It is a great first pen, or daily user, as the Parker 45 is rock solid, and with it's smooth medium nib, a great dependable writer. This pen is $30.

Group the Third- Sheaffer and Eversharp
#1 Sheaffer Vac-fill with a fine/extra fine 14k Triumph nib. This pen has been recently restored by Pentiques. It is $120.

#2 Sheaffer Imperial Inlaid Nib C/C. Dark Blue This pen is an extremely smooth medium/broad. $35

#3 Eversharp 5th Avenue. User Grade. Burgundy Red. Nice Gold nib. $35

#4 Eversharp Symphony. User Grade. Burgundy. Fine nib. $30

#5 Eversharp Symphony Lowey cap Pen/ Pencil Set. This is a stunning looking pen, and a great writer. $65 PRICE DROP

Parker "51" Pen and Pencil Set
The pen has been given a thorough working over and is in great shape. The only issue with it is that there is a tiny bit chipped off of the end of the hood that doesn't interfere with the function of the pen in any way. The lustraloy cap has no dings whatsoever and no major scratches, only those that would be gained from normal use. The body of the pen is in the same great shape as the cap. The date code is faint, but reads .9. The nib has a 1948 date code and is a nice fine/medium.
The pencil is in slightly more well-used condition but is otherwise in good condition. Having owned only one other "51"pencil I can't testify too much to it's workings, but I can say that it does feed lead through the mechanism which is the cap-activated type. It has a 1948 date code. There is a tube of original Parker leads included.
The box itself is beautiful gold and leather. It is in the shape you would expect one to be after over 60 years, but it is still solid. The gold plating is worn in places, but otherwise it's in fair shape.
The price for this set will be $120 has to go! PRICE DROP

There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the Vacumatic diaphragm, I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.

US buyers pay $5.80 USPS Flat Rate shipping + insurance if so desired, rest of the world, PM for shipping quote.

Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
May 26th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Esterbrooks #'s 4 & 5 Sold!!

mastersmith
May 26th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Sheaffer Imperial is on its way to the UK!