PDA

View Full Version : Podcast schedule times.. may they be...

tytoalba
June 4th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Big and Bold please? *

As I'm not the only listener to inquire, What Day(s)/Time(s), and where is the info posted... perhaps it's not just me thinking I'm missing this really fine production because I'm a tad old and slow.
*and in multiple locations?
thank you : )

dannzeman
June 4th, 2012, 03:19 PM
It's always posted at our website (http://fpgeeks.com) a few days (usually on Friday) before we go live. The live show is referred to as Fountain Pen Radio and as soon as we announce it the post is stickied so it's always at the top. The recorded video is then hosted at our youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/fpgeeks) so you can always watch it later, commercial free. The audio only is then posted on Tuesday as the podcast.

When we post the article at our website it automatically tweets and sends a post to facebook. The only place we don't announce it is here in the forums. I was doing that for a while but didn't think many people were getting much use out of it.

tytoalba
June 4th, 2012, 03:32 PM
smacks forehead - I was checking here, and website. FB scrolls by at times.
Discovered you via the LA Show report. Very well done.

melissa59
June 4th, 2012, 04:43 PM
if you ever decide to start an Old & Slow Club, I'm in! I seem to keep getting older and slower with each passing day.

I need to start checking the Website more often. I notice that there is a link on the Website to the Forum. But is there a link on the Forum back to the Website?
Yeah, I know. All I have to do is erase everything after fpgeeks.com to get there, but we old and slow folks like the one button click method. :-)

Melissa

Big and Bold please? *

As I'm not the only listener to inquire, What Day(s)/Time(s), and where is the info posted... perhaps it's not just me thinking I'm missing this really fine production because I'm a tad old and slow.
*and in multiple locations?
thank you : )

dannzeman
June 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM
At the very bottom, right side: "FPG Home".

tytoalba
June 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Melissa, there's some nice person leading Us by the hand lol...
at least we won't fall into a pit.