PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Franklin Christoph, Bexley, Lamy (funding Romillo purchase... ;) )

dneal
May 28th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Hi guys (and gals!). I'm looking to move a few pens to fund a Romillo purchase. If you want to use PP's gift option, I'll ship at the price listed. Otherwise add $15 to cover delivery confirmation/signature/insurance fees. Will ship USPS priority, and it'll take about 10 days (Army post office in Germany...). Will consider German, Dutch or Belgian shipping. PM and we'll talk details and exchange rates.

I post more over at the "other" board, but their classified system is, uh, "unique"; so I thought I'd list here.

SOLD - Franklin Christoph Model 19 with gold bands. 18k fine nib. Comes with box and converter.

SOLD - Franklin Christoph Model 02 in Emerald. SS EF nib (pretty thick for an EF though...) Comes with box and converter.

SOLD - Bexley Corona in Lemon Meringue. SS F nib (Binderized, with papers). Piston filler, comes with box.

SOLD - Lamy CP1 with 14k F nib. Comes with converter and 1/2 a dozen Lamy cartridges (2ea Blue, Blue Black and Black).

SOLD - Lamy ST with 14k F nib. Comes with converter and 1/2 a dozen Lamy cartridges (2ea Blue, Blue Black and Black).

All done here. Thanks!

PeppWaves03
May 28th, 2014, 12:55 PM
I'll take the bexley

dneal
June 2nd, 2014, 11:18 PM
Bump for a couple of FC's.

luhkey
June 30th, 2014, 12:04 PM
PM sent for the FC 02.

dneal
July 2nd, 2014, 11:34 PM