PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Metropolitans (Bronze Lizard, Black Crocodile)

KBeezie
May 29th, 2014, 12:01 PM
My Pilot Metropolitans in Bronze Lizard (Medium) and Black Crocodile (Fine).

migo984
May 29th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Love that bronze lizard

RuiFromUK
May 29th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Very elegant pens. Thank you for sharing them with us.

KBeezie
May 29th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Love that bronze lizard

Out of all the Animal designs, the Bronze Lizard is my favorite, it's overall color is nice.

kaisnowbird
June 1st, 2014, 10:56 PM
Love that bronze lizard

Out of all the Animal designs, the Bronze Lizard is my favorite, it's overall color is nice.

+1. My Bronze Lizard is inked today (Noodler's 54th Mass.). Its value for money is unbeatable.

FayeV
June 1st, 2014, 11:56 PM
You take beautiful photos. I like the look of the Black Crocodile, it has a nice understated appearance. I have the Violet Leopard. I'm thinking about the White Tiger and wondering how white holds up over time.

KBeezie
June 3rd, 2014, 12:47 AM
You take beautiful photos. I like the look of the Black Crocodile, it has a nice understated appearance. I have the Violet Leopard. I'm thinking about the White Tiger and wondering how white holds up over time.

Both pens have been mainly rattling around in a coffee mug for store and sometimes in my pant pocket when I go out (which only my wallet shares on that side) and they both been holding up pretty well so far. (I Wouldn't really do it with anything that costs more than $20ish though just cuz of murphy's law and all).

Al_S
June 17th, 2014, 05:01 PM
The bronze lizard is a great looking pen, however mine scratched pretty easily (I assume while in my pocket, but not 100% certain) the first time I carried it. it wound up with a gold-colored scar along the side of the pen. My plain black metro has held up pretty well comparatively. I've carried that almost daily (often in the pocket) for months and only a couple small chips in the tail end of the pen.

six3oo
July 9th, 2014, 08:13 AM
High five, fellow Bronze Lizard owner, inked with Waterman Intense Black. I use it almost every day - quite a solid, heavy pen. I do notice that the nib dries if you don't cap it after a really short period of time, but other than that it's a fantastic workhorse.

KBeezie
July 14th, 2014, 11:28 AM
High five, fellow Bronze Lizard owner, inked with Waterman Intense Black. I use it almost every day - quite a solid, heavy pen. I do notice that the nib dries if you don't cap it after a really short period of time, but other than that it's a fantastic workhorse.

Personally I've only had that issue with the fine nibs, not the pilot medium nibs.