PDA

View Full Version : Copy paper

kallenpj
May 30th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Does anyone know of any moderate (because good is not likely) 20lb copy paper that an administrator could be convinced to buy? I'd guess not, but different brands feel different and I wondered if anyone had a 20lb copy paper that was tolerable.

cwent2
May 30th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Sustainable Earth by Staples™ Sugarcane-based Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 20lb., Case

tem: 375577 Model: 22101-CC

Price:
$45.69
5,000/Case

I purchased a ream of this paper and it is pretty fountain pen friendly

If you pm me your address I could send a couple of sheets as a sample.

Silverbreeze
May 30th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Sustainable Earth by Staples™ Sugarcane-based Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 20lb., Case

tem: 375577 Model: 22101-CC

Price:
$45.69
5,000/Case

I purchased a ream of this paper and it is pretty fountain pen friendly

If you pm me your address I could send a couple of sheets as a sample.

I couldn't remember the name thanks

caribbean_skye
May 30th, 2014, 09:21 PM

Does it say Sustainable Earth on it? I went to my local Staples and the closest I could find is their 100% recycled copy paper and that seems to do rather well.

cwent2
May 30th, 2014, 11:50 PM

item: 375577 Model: 22101-CC
Yes it does say Sustainable Earth the Staples item and model number provided above.

Cw

Silverbreeze
May 31st, 2014, 04:43 AM
Sugar cane papar seems better with ink then wood pulp no matter who sells it btw

jbb
May 31st, 2014, 07:26 AM
I like that one too. Here's a link and the name as copied from Staples.com
http://www.staples.com/Sustainable-Earth-by-Staples-Copy-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-11/product_375577?cmArea=FAVORITES

mrcharlie
May 31st, 2014, 02:06 PM

Does it say Sustainable Earth on it? I went to my local Staples and the closest I could find is their 100% recycled copy paper and that seems to do rather well.

The Sustainable Earth copy paper is "online only" for both the case and the ream sized item. Free shipping to store, and I think some people get free shipping direct also but I don't know why (rewards card use, or only during certain sale periods, or what).

Staples has a few Sustainable Earth paper products that are the sugar cane waste paper that are "online only"; some of them used to be found in the stores.

jbb
May 31st, 2014, 02:33 PM
The Sustainable Earth copy paper is "online only" for both the case and the ream sized item. Free shipping to store, and I think some people get free shipping direct also but I don't know why (rewards card use, or only during certain sale periods, or what).

Staples has a few Sustainable Earth paper products that are the sugar cane waste paper that are "online only"; some of them used to be found in the stores.

We get free shipping from Staples at work by meeting some sort of yearly minimum. Once you meet it they'll even ship a single item out for free...no minimums. If you're in an office this fountain pen friendly copy paper one is perfectly fine for copiers and cheaper than most other brands. So maybe you can all sell your bosses on good cheap paper....while procuring some readily available fp paper for yourselves. :)