PDA

View Full Version : Backpocket Journals: New Limited Editions (Watermelon, Stamp, Brown Leaf)

sdcurnow
May 30th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Curnow Bookbinding & Leatherwork has just released three new Limited Edition Backpocket Journals. Available for a short time are: the Watermelon Edition, the Brown Leaf Edition, and the Stamp Edition. (Please note: The Brown Leaf Edition is now sold out). Each of these Limited Editions are lined and are $10 for a 3-pack, plus shipping & handling of $4 for the first 3-pack and $1.25 for each additional 3-pack.

Other Backpocket Journals are still available. A 3-pack of Regular (blank or lined) is $10 and a 3-pack of the Tomoe River Edition (blank) and the Negative Attitude Edition (black paper with a white Sakura gel pen) are $12.50, plus shipping & handling. There is an additional charge for international shipping.

If you would like to order, you can send payment to PayPal at: sdcurnow@gmail.com. You can see our other items on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CurnowBookNLeather

Thanks for your interest.

Steve Curnow
Curnow Bookbinding & Leatherwork

KBeezie
May 30th, 2014, 10:48 PM
So when requesting something other than the negative attitude one

- Pick a cover (leaf, stamp, watermelon)
- Lined or Blank (or just blank of tamoe)

?

Or is the Tomoe River one only available in certain covers?

sdcurnow
May 30th, 2014, 10:52 PM
The Tomoe River Edition is only available in a plain tan cover and blank (we do include a card that you can slip behind the page with lines). The 3 newest edition shown in this post are all a smooth 24lb white paper that is very FP friendly with almost no show-through. We only made lined versions for this batch.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks,
Steve C

KBeezie
May 30th, 2014, 10:54 PM
The Tomoe River Edition is only available in a plain tan cover and blank (we do include a card that you can slip behind the page with lines). The 3 newest edition shown in this post are all a smooth 24lb white paper that is very FP friendly with almost no show-through. We only made lined versions for this batch.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks,
Steve C

Also to clarify, is it $10 for the normal + tomoe and 12.50 for negative attitude, or is it $10 for normal, and 12.50 for either tomoe and Negative attitude?

sdcurnow
May 31st, 2014, 12:11 AM
The Tomoe River and Negative Attitude Editions are $12.50 for a 3-pack and all others are $10 for a 3-pack. Thanks for asking.

sdcurnow
June 18th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Bump

Lady Onogaro
June 19th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Love mine! I got the Stamp pattern. :)

nojanv
June 19th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Definitely interested in buying some tomoe river backpocket journals! I just send you guys the $12.50 on paypal? How much is shipping if I live in the US?

sdcurnow
June 29th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Just drop us an email.

Curnow Bookbinding & Leatherwork
sdcurnow@gmail.com