PDA

View Full Version : FS - Restored Waterman 52 1/2v Woodgrain - Red Ripple Set

Chi Town
June 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
HI, I have a Restored Fountain Pen and a Mechanical Pencil in the 52 1/2v series that are either a WoodGrain or a Ripple Grain. I don't know which, maybe you can tell from the pictures? All the metal has been polished, as has been the pen and pencil bodies. The Nib has quite a bit of Flex to it! It says Canada, and I believe it to say #2, but the 2 part is down low. I did not punch out the nib and feed when I did the restore given this pens age. Instead, I cleaned the nib and feed with a bulb sringe and it cleaned very nice with clear water coming thru the feed! The Barrell says Canada Aug, 9, 1906. The imprint is not strong but is visable. The sac draws up ink well and the nib writes well with Flex! Any questions please e-mail me here. Asking 175.00. Shipping to the USA is 5.75/ins extra. World wide shiping is at cost + ins.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/ChiTown51/WaterMan525WoodGrain002.jpg

Chi Town
June 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
HI, I have a Restored Fountain Pen and a Mechanical Pencil in the 52 1/2v series that are either a WoodGrain or a Ripple Grain. I don't know which, maybe you can tell from the pictures? All the metal has been polished, as has been the pen and pencil bodies. The Nib has quite a bit of Flex to it! It says Canada, and I believe it to say #2, but the 2 part is down low. I did not punch out the nib and feed when I did the restore given this pens age. Instead, I cleaned the nib and feed with a bulb sringe and it cleaned very nice with clear water coming thru the feed! The Barrell says Canada Aug, 9, 1906. The imprint is not strong but is visable. The sac draws up ink well and the nib writes well with Flex! Any questions please e-mail me here. Asking 175.00. Shipping to the USA is 5.75/ins extra. World wide shiping is at cost + ins.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff451/ChiTown51/WaterMan525WoodGrain002.jpg

PRICE REDUCED!! TO $145.00

If you feel that this price is to high, please PM me with your offer so that we can reach an amicable deal that will work for the two of us as you are looking for a nice pen set and I am looking to sell a nice set!

Chi Town
June 11th, 2012, 11:22 PM
PRICE REDUCED!! TO $145.00

If you feel that this price is to high, please PM me with your offer so that we can reach an amicable deal that will work for the two of us as you are looking for a nice pen set and I am looking to sell a nice set!

SET HAS BEEN SOLD!