PDA

View Full Version : Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze EF // $400 OBO

heymatthew
May 31st, 2014, 05:20 PM
Hello all,
Earlier this year I purchased a Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze EF from a reputable dealer here in the US. However, after spending some time with the pen, I'm finding that it's just not for me. I'm just a bit too heavy-handed for the Dreamtouch nib as an everyday writer.

The pen writes a beautiful fine, wet line and is a joy to hold. The look and feel of the pen is absolutely incredible and the writing experience is unique and wonderful. The nib offers some nice line variation to give your writing a little expression. Unfortunately, it's a little too expressive as a daily writer for me so I'd like to pass it on to someone who might be able to enjoy it more than I can.

I have the original box and paperwork as well as the little polishing cloth. It has only been inked once. It has never been dropped or mishandled in any way and is ready to go. I will clean it thoroughly prior to shipment.

I'm asking $400 OBO in the United States. I will cover PayPal fees and Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Insured with Tracking and Signature Confirmation.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers. I know that this is a high value item so feel free to see my feedback on ebay under the seller ID heymatthew or on FredMiranda.com under the seller ID matthewm (thousands of dollars in high-end camera transactions there).

Kind regards,
Matthew