PDA

View Full Version : For the Lamy Collectors: Lamy Edition 2000, Swedish Safaris, etc

brandonh
June 1st, 2014, 02:54 PM
Greetings FPGeeks! Here are some items for the Lamy collectors in the house. These are doubles in my collection and I've decided to let them go to someone who can enjoy them, too.

EDIT: Lamy 2000 and tray have sold; feel free to make an offer on Safaris.

Lamy Safari Sweden NK fountain pen set, red clips and cap dots, fine nibs. New, stickered, unused, and boxed. Body colors are Red, Yellow, and Charcoal. I'd prefer to sell this as a lot. Note current eBay BIN prices are around $350-395.

$300 for all three, shipped and insured to US via USPS

Lamy Safari rollerball set. I bought these from eBay thinking they were FPs, and every time I see them I'm reminded of how dumb eBay makes me feel. Ink carts are hopelessly dried up. Red, Blue, and Yellow body colors.

$35 for the set, shipped and insured to US via USPS

SOLD Lamy Edition 2000 FP. This is the older, more desirable stainless-steel Lamy 2000, not to be confused with the recent reissue. See my Lamy 2000 magnum opus (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/1066-Lamy-2000-and-the-Origins-of-Lamy-Design?p=9797&viewfull=1#post9797) for details--nothing's changed since then except the amount of time this has been sitting on a shelf. Please note this is a safe queen pen, not the pen I took apart for the review! Medium nib. Never inked by me, but it came from eBay, so who knows.

$350 shipped and insured to US via USPS

SOLD Lamy pen tray. Some wear and tear, plating loss on the Lamy logo. $35 shipped and insured to US via USPS.

Prices and shipping in USD to US locations via USPS. International sales welcome, but kindly pay the difference in shipping (including full insurance and customs declaration). Inquiry and firm commitments by PM, please. PayPal only.

ardgedee
June 1st, 2014, 03:37 PM
PM sent.

brandonh
June 8th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Lamy 2000 and pen tray have sold; feel free to make on offer on the Safaris.