PDA

View Full Version : Montegrappa Replacement Nibs

gclyn
June 6th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Hi all, I've searched ebay and the internet, but I cannot seem to find an online store selling Montegrappa nibs. I have a Medium nib on my Montegrappa Miya, but I would rather have a Fine.

Anyone know of any sites or are willing to trade nibs?

Thanks

jar
June 7th, 2014, 06:19 AM
As I replied over at FPN, your best bet is to contact the store where you bought your pen; they can likely exchange the nib. The other choice would be to contact an authorized dealer, Montegrappa itself or the Canadian distributor for the brand.

gclyn
June 9th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Yeah, it was given to me as a present a few years ago...I have just started using it. Nibs here in Canada are very expensive, so I was looking for an online alternative. If there are none, then I'll have to go to one of my local pen shops and order one.

raging.dragon
June 15th, 2014, 10:45 AM
If you have a favourite online dealer, who has good prices and carries Montegrappa, try asking about getting a replacement nib. Even if they don't have nibs in stock and listed on their website, they might be able to special order a nib and sell it for less than MSRP.

gclyn
June 16th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Will do, thanks raging.dragon

Buckethead
November 26th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Give Dromgoole's a call and they can take care of you. I ordered a special edition Montegrappa but wanted a gold nib so I had to pay but I got the nib I wanted.