PDA

View Full Version : Sale: Vintage & Modern Pens

Cheshire
June 7th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Hello, I’m clearing out under used fountain pens I've collected over the years. I did not restore them but many were purchased either new/like new or previously restored. If you have any questions feel free to contact me/PM. I also accept reasonable offers for any listed pen. Thanks.

Contact Info
Email: kynical.knight[at]gmail.com

Priority Shipping: $6 OR First Class if you prefer

I accept paypal for payments. Please inquire for international shipping.

Returns: 14 Days if you are dissatisfied with your purchase. Buyer pays shipping.

Photo Album (http://imgur.com/a/292TH#0)

SOLD: Watermans 52 BCHR #2 nib: Medium Semi-Flex
One of the great starter vintage fountain pens. There are signs of browning on the barrel and cap. Nickel-plated cap clip and leverbox. It writes fine with the usual semi-flex. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price $55

SOLD:Waterman’s 52v ½ BCHR #2 nib: Medium Semi-Flex
A small vintage pocket pen with a classic nib. The chasing has faded over the years but still visible with original imprints. The pen shows signs of browning on body and cap. The bottom tine of the nib shows signs of realignment but writes well. Nickel-plated clip and leverbox. It writes smoothly with medium semi-flex and is a good example of vintage Waterman’s. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price $40

SOLD: Waterman’s 3 #2 nib : Green-red marbled Medium Semi-flex
A colorful vintage fountain pen with a affordable price. It writes a smooth medium line with slight semi-flex. There are signs of plating loss on clip and lever box. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price $25

[SOLD] Summit 160 Set 14ct Summit nib: Stubbish Medium Semi-flex
One of the uncommon fountain pen brands for sale. It looks similar to BCHR but with a different material. It writes a smooth stubbish medium line. The matching pencil works and is included for sale. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price $35

SOLD Sheaffer Targa Slim 1003 Matte Black with 14k Factory stub comes with original box, papers, Slim converter, and 15 free slim cartridge
A slim fountain pen with a interesting nib. I’m selling it for Repairs/Parts due to some flow issues when writing. The original owner kept it the box and as a result it looks brand new. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price: $35

SOLD Blue Parker 45 Steel Extra Fine Nib & metal-collared converter
A workhorse fountain pen in good condition with uncommon EF nib. It writes fine and consistently. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price: $20

SOLD Blue Parker 45 Steel Medium Nib & converter
A workhorse fountain pen in good condition. It writes fine and consistently. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price: $15

[SOLD] NOS No Name German Pistonfiller Steel Semi-Flex M nib
Recently restored by a forum member on FPN. The overall condition is Very Good for it’s age with no signs of damage. It writes fine and consistently. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price: $25

Sheaffer Flattop Jr: Unknown 14k Warranted Gold Slight flex Fine/Medium
A cheap semi-flex for the curious. This fountain pen used to be a marbled Black/White Sheaffer JR but looks worn now with replacement nib. The cap lip is chipped in several places and does not post completely as a result. Plating loss around band and clip. Writes fine and consistently.
Price $15

Modern:

[SOLD] Black Kaweco Sport Steel B nib with Pendleton Stub comes with box + converter
Great condition pen with custom stub nib by a well-known nibmeister. It writes smoothly on all kinds of paper. It is a pocket pen and many people prefer to write posted. No scratches, dings, cracks or dents. Price $40

[SOLD]Gray Sheaffer Compact II .5mm Minuskin Stub
Originally purchased from Greg Minuskin and comes with a custom grind. This is cartridge-only pen due to size of barrel. It’s the older model with Ink-windows. Pen is in great condition with few signs of use. IMHO it writes very smooth for a fine italic stub.No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price: $50

ON HOLD: Black Sailor Sapporo HF: comes with box + converter
I purchased this fountain pen a year ago and it hasn’t seen much use. Great shiny condition and fine nib. As usual for Japanese nibs it writes drier but the line is comparable to Western XXF. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price $70

Cheshire
June 8th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Available: Reduced & Taking Offers

Black Geha Schulfuller Reservetank: Steel Medium Nib
A affordable piston filler from Germany. I consider it in good condition and piston works. It writes a smooth medium and has a unique ink reservoir. There’s no plating loss on clip or cap. Imprints have partially faded over time. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents.
Price: $40 $30

SOLD Parson’s Essential Steel Fine Cursive Italic comes with box + converter
I inked it only a few times before I realized it’s too heavy for me. Excellent shiny condition with no flaws. It writes a smooth fine/medium line variation. No scratches, dings, cracks, or dents. There are initials CFS on the cap.
Price $60 $50

Cheshire
June 10th, 2014, 07:35 PM
One last pen for sale.