PDA

View Full Version : Eversharp Symphony

mastersmith
June 9th, 2014, 04:24 PM
This is a pen that I'm not 100%sure about it's identification. I believe that it is an Eversharp Symphony, but there are no identifying features to mark the pen, and it doesn't seem to have a gold nib that I would expect a Symphony to have.

Nevertheless, this is a solid pen, and one that would be a great daily user. The burgundy plastic is pockmarked in places, and there is some trim wear, but none of this affects the writability (is that a word?) of this pen.

You can have it for only $15+$5.80 for shipping.
International please refer to below.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

As always, more pictures on my blog at http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/06/eversharp-symphony.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com.
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
June 11th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Price lowered to $15!

mastersmith
June 19th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Bump!

mastersmith
June 26th, 2014, 04:24 PM
bump!