PDA

View Full Version : Parker 21 For Sale

mastersmith
June 9th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Parker 21 fountain pen.

Designed to capitalize on the aesthetics of its big brother, the Parker "51" while being cheaper, this pen is one that seems to be overlooked in my opinion.

If someone were to ask me what the perfect starter vintage pen would be, this or the lowly Sheaffer School pen would be my to first recommendations, depending on the look the person prefers.

A great writer, and one dependable pen this is a *great* daily writer or take to work pen. Inexpensive enough, but a solid performer day in and day out.

This particular pen is in good shape. There are no large scratches, nicks or dents in the cap or the body. The sac is still pliable (and see through!) and the pen fills and writes with a nice fine line.

For $15+$5.80 for shipping, you cannot go wrong with this pen! International buyers, please see below.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

As always, more pictures on my blog at: http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/06/parker-21-for-sale.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com.
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
June 11th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Price lowered to $15!

mastersmith
June 19th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Bump!

mastersmith
June 26th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Bump!