PDA

View Full Version : Parker Striped Duofold Blue 1942 3rd Quarter

mastersmith
June 9th, 2014, 04:42 PM
1942 third quarter Blue Parker Striped Duofold.
The pen performs is a very nice writer, one that I used personally for a while.
I would definitely say that it is in user-grade condition.
The cap band is brassed and loose, and the clip is brassed as well. The barrel is transparent, but it is well ambered. The bling cap threads are a bit worn, and it will snap if you tighten down the bling cap too much.
None of these things are really as bad as they sound, but I believe in full disclosure.

I have fully gone through the pen and it has a new diaphragm and is ready to use and a knockabout pen. One that you can use and abuse and not have to worry about messing it up, while still having the pleasure of writing with a 72 year old pen.

This great pen can be yours for only $40+5.80 for shipping.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

As always, more pictures on my blog at: http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/06/parker-striped-duofold-blue-1942-3rd.html
Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com.
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
June 11th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Price lowered to $40!

mastersmith
June 19th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Bump!

mastersmith
June 26th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Bump!