PDA

View Full Version : 1946 (T6) Parker "51" Vacumatic

mastersmith
June 9th, 2014, 04:48 PM
1946 (T6 Imprint) Parker "51" Vacumatic in black.
If I am not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong) the T6 imprint means that it was assembled at Parker's factory in Toronto in 1946.

This pen has been completely disassembled and restored and has a new diaphragm that should be good to write with for quite a while!
It is in good cosmetic condition, with no major scratches, and no dings or dents on the cap.
Most of the paint in the Blue diamond is worn off, but that is easily remedied upon request.

The pen has a extra fine/fine gold nib that writes well.

This is a great, classy looking pen that would be a perfect note-taking pen or daily writer.

The pen is $80+$5.80 for shipping.

Find more pictures at my blog: http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/06/1946-t6-parker-51-vacumatic.html
There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
June 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Price lowered to $80!

mastersmith
June 19th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Bump!

mastersmith
June 26th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Bump!