PDA

View Full Version : 1945 Parker Vacumatic Black

mastersmith
June 9th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Here we have a black Parker Vacumatic with gold trim and a blue diamond clip from the 4th quarter of 1945.

The pen has been completely taken apart and restored and has a new diaphragm.
This pen is a great writer and has a very smooth fine/medium nib. It displays a bit of springiness- please see the writing sample to see for yourself- and is very pleasant to write with.

The barrel is ambered, yet it is still transparent, as you can see in the photographs.

The pen shows some minor signs of use only micro-scratches and such, as is expected from a pen that is 69 years old!

The pen has gold trim and has no brassing. The only sign of wear on the trim is that the blue diamond is missing a tiny amount of the paint.

Overall, this is a great example of a classy-looking pen for a very good price too!

This pen is $100+$5.80 for shipping.
There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

As always, more pictures on my blog at:http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/06/1945-parker-vacumatic-black.html
Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com.
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
June 11th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Price lowered to $100!

mastersmith
June 19th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Bump!

mastersmith
June 26th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Bump!