PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan Graffix Right Handed Fountain Pen

top pen
June 13th, 2014, 05:27 AM
Please read what I have put in my latest comment

My first PIF on FP geeks.

I bought this pen a few weeks ago at a very good price in a store at a clearance sale with the intention of offering it as a PIF a few weeks later. The pen has only been dipped and writes extremely smoothly and would make a great introductory fountain pen for a child.

What’s include all that can be seen above

A Pelikan Graffix right handed fountain pen that has only been dipped.
A pair of Pelikan Graffix fountain cartridges.
A swappable planets logo thing.
A pair of name labels.
A Pelikan Graffix leaflet.

A few points

I want this pen to be passed onto a suitable child by another member as this is pen designed for children so preferably someone aged 10 or below.
This is only open to UK residents only as the pen retails for about £13 so international shipping wouldn’t be worthwhile in my view.
I normally choose a winner via process of elimination so do include why and who you want to pass this pen onto.

How to enter, etc

Either PM me or post below with a few sentences about the intended recipient and why you would like to give them the pen.
Open till the 19th of June (note Maybe extended)

migo984
June 13th, 2014, 07:25 AM
What a great PIF, top pen. A great opportunity to get a young person started with fountain pens.

top pen
June 13th, 2014, 03:07 PM
What a great PIF, top pen. A great opportunity to get a young person started with fountain pens.

Thanks I'm trying slim down the number of pens I have to 14 at the moment that should mean another two PIF's after this one so I hit 14.

top pen
June 16th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Anyone interested...?

alc3261
June 16th, 2014, 11:23 AM

Thanks I'm trying slim down the number of pens I have to 14 at the moment that should mean another two PIF's after this one so I hit 14.

Why 14?

top pen
June 17th, 2014, 09:23 AM

Why 14?

I'm just trying to keep a cap on the number of pens I own at 15 for know so things don't get a little out of hand. I need to by more inks and fewer pens as I only own 6 and 5 are blues.

VertOlive
June 17th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Those are so cute! Someone around here must have children or grandchildren [or even students] who'd appreciate one!

top pen
June 20th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Ok so unfortunately I've had no interest. I will leave this open for know as a first past the line gets it PIF (first to comment but I still would like this to go to a kid). I can't really justify £4 shipping to an international winner at this time.

If I don't get any interest in a week I will re list it in the future.

migo984
June 20th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Hi Top Pen
I won a PIF from you on FPN if you remember, that I passed on to one of the students I mentor. It was a green BIC pen & was much appreciated by her.
If no-one else claims this Graffix, I would love to have it to put into the end of summer term prize draw that we do for our Schools' and Youth Parliament. That way it would go to a school student (age between 6 - 13) who represents their school on the local young people's Council.
Obviously if someone claims it who has a specific child in mind, they should have it.
thanks
migo

ps I'm in the UK.

top pen
June 21st, 2014, 10:44 AM
That fine by me. PM your address again and I will post it on Monday morning.