PDA

View Full Version : Sheaffer's Pastel Green White Dot Statesman Snorkel

Chi Town
June 16th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Hi, I have for sale a Very Nice White Dot Sheaffer Statesman Fountain Pen that has a M-4 nib- A Palladium - Silver Triumph nib....The Pen measures - 5.6" Closed x 6.4 1/2 Posted. Production Date for these is approx.1952-1959. I have rebuilt this pen myself and it carries a 6 month warranty for labor to the original purchaser of this pen.....You will receive a document with a date on and the warranty written on it as well I will retain a copy in my cabinet. If you need any referrals just let me know and I will supply you with the names and e-mails of 3. This pen has no chips, cracks or any other distortions and it will come with the directions on how to fill it! On that other site, the bay, I carry a 100% rating! Any question's please just ask.....I prefer to ship only to the USA as I get nervous going out side it. Shipping will be within 1 day of being paid, I would however like to be paid within 24 hours of you closing this sale. Asking 95.00 for this Snorkel........Shipping and insurance are 8.75.
. Well, enough said and now onto the pictures! Thanks for Looking!