PDA

View Full Version : A fun stationery PIF

migo984
June 19th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Hi everyone

My next PIF is a mixed stationery lot, with nice useful items that complement your fountain pens.

Included is your choice of one of the lovely new Midori soft covered coloured notebooks.

This PIF comprises:

1. Pack of assorted Pilot Liquid Ink V-system pens comprising:-

- V5 Hi-Techpoint 0.5mm Blue
- V Ball 0.7mm Black
- V Fineliner Black
- V SignPen Soft - Purple
- VPen (disposable fountain pen) - blue erasable ink
- V Light (yellow narrow chisel point highlighter)

2. A quality Midori A5 colour paper notebook. New range.

Attractive vintage style covers with 56 matching subtly tinted lined pages
Your choice of colour of either:
- purple
-green
or
- yellow

3. Two x 5ml syringes, useful for flushing fountain pens. (blunt tip/no "needle")

This PIF is open until 7pm (BST) on Thursday 26th June. It is open to everyone, and I am happy to post worldwide. Apply by replying to this post saying why you would like these items. I will select the winner by entering all eligible entries into random.org

cbrand493
June 19th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Wow magic PIF!!! I'll take a stab! Those notebooks have certainly caught my eye. I'm always open to trying new paper and I've never tried Midori as I use Rhodia primarily!

bc.hiker
June 19th, 2014, 11:10 AM
A fantastic PIF!! Please include me in this one. The notebooks are lovely and trying the Midori paper would be so nice. Thank you for your generosity!! Somebody is going to be very happy!!! :)

Ronnie Aloha
June 19th, 2014, 01:44 PM
How generous! I just joined and would love to try all these out as I don't have any experience with any of them. Good luck to all and thanks again for the generosity.

Lady Onogaro
June 19th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I love the notebooks, too. The colors are beautiful, and beautiful notebooks are always inspiring. :) VPens and syringes are always useful. Please include me in the PIF chance.

inkyletters
June 19th, 2014, 06:03 PM
As pretty as the notebooks are, I must say I'm in it for the pens. Pilot is my addiction, and i have no shame about that. My first FP was a pilot, and in high school debate I exclusively used pilot V5s. Now if I'm not using a fp it's a probably a G2 or V5 I'm using. I haven't seen some of those options before and now I'm eager to try!

Polyhistor
June 20th, 2014, 02:54 AM
I would also love to participate, mostly for the lovely notebook (Yellow happens to be my favorite color! ;) )! I haven't had the chance to lay my hands on a Midori. But I have also never tried those Pilot models – and syringes always come in handy, as Lady Onogaro wrote.

SDE352
June 20th, 2014, 01:27 PM
I would like to enter to win......I would love to try one of the notebooks. I love trying different paper.
Thanks for the opportunity

Toffer
June 20th, 2014, 02:14 PM
I would love to enter this PIF. I love stationary, and it would be great to try some new paper, I have had a sample of Midori before but would love some more! :)

zzdia
June 20th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Oh, wow. This is one generous PIF. Would love a chance to try out all of them. I have to admit that I've never tried a Midori notebook before

Josey
June 21st, 2014, 05:07 PM
I would love a Midori, any color! :)

It's funny, because I JUST watched the Goulet Pens overview of the Midori yesterday, and the system looks fascinating! I love stationary of all kinds (especially lined!), so the book would be perfect for me; I'm not sure about the cover though...I have/I am investing Hobonichi covers, so I honestly don't know if I would ever make any use of any other cover type! (The notebooks themselves are another story, though ;)

DMurphy
June 21st, 2014, 05:51 PM
I have recently rediscovered the joy of writing, this would be a great addition to my new addiction. Please consider me for the PIF.

migo984
June 21st, 2014, 10:28 PM
I would love a Midori, any color! :)

It's funny, because I JUST watched the Goulet Pens overview of the Midori yesterday, and the system looks fascinating! I love stationary of all kinds (especially lined!), so the book would be perfect for me; I'm not sure about the cover though...I have/I am investing Hobonichi covers, so I honestly don't know if I would ever make any use of any other cover type! (The notebooks themselves are another story, though ;)

These notebooks are A5 so would slip inside a Cousin cover perfectly :thumb:

faithdonna
June 22nd, 2014, 11:47 AM
Oh wow! Such a generous PIF. As cbrand493 said, it is magical indeed.

Please count me in. I am fairly new to fountain pens and the stationery/paper to match. The lady at the pen and stationery store here probably think me nuts because I keep checking out the Midori notebooks and I just hold and look at them whenever I get to visit the store. It would be awesome to have something to write/journal in wherein my writing doesn't look like a mess. I currently use a free-from-a-coffee-store notebook as a journal and only my Noodler's Ink Black doesn't feather on it.

The Pilot set would be a great addition to my arsenal of drawing equipment.

Chrissy
June 23rd, 2014, 07:49 AM
I joined this forum a while ago, but haven't had many opportunities to post on here.

I have a feeling that I already know some people on here :)

I am just starting to try different types of paper, and would love to be included as I have never tried Midori. I also had a look around Goulet's pens the other day and saw Midori, and noted it for a further look when I go to the US later this year.

I would like to be included if possible although I am not new to fountain pens. :)

redmanca
June 23rd, 2014, 08:10 AM
I'd love to be included. We are just about to finish adopting two kids, so the budget for getting new stuff is tight right now.

bec11mort
June 23rd, 2014, 09:36 AM
I'd love to be considered for this PIF as well. Those notebooks look absolutely lovely, I've never seen them before and would love to try them. That lime green one though makes my heart flutter. Thank you for doing this. :)

migo984
June 24th, 2014, 09:00 AM
I joined this forum a while ago, but haven't had many opportunities to post on here.

I have a feeling that I already know some people on here :)

I am just starting to try different types of paper, and would love to be included as I have never tried Midori. I also had a look around Goulet's pens the other day and saw Midori, and noted it for a further look when I go to the US later this year.

I would like to be included if possible although I am not new to fountain pens. :)

Hi Chris

Nice to see you here :)

This PIF is open to all, those new to FPs and also the "old hands". Good luck in the draw.

Marie

migo984
June 24th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Amendment to my PIF

OK - most people seem to like the look of the Midori colour notebooks, so when I do the draw on Thursday I'll let the winner choose their preferred colour, then I'll draw again for 2nd and 3rd place winners, for the remaining two notebooks.

Chrissy
June 25th, 2014, 05:11 AM
Hi Chris

Nice to see you here :)

This PIF is open to all, those new to FPs and also the "old hands". Good luck in the draw.

Marie

With the emphasis firmly on 'old hands' as far as I'm concerned :jester:

migo984
June 26th, 2014, 01:30 PM
MY PIF WINNERS

Hi everyone - thanks for all the interest in my stationery PIF. I allocated you all a number according to your entries and using random.org the winners are:

1. For the Pilot pens, syringes and your pick of the 3 colours of Midori notebook - bec11mort

2. For your choice of the remaining 2 Midori notebooks - SDE352

3. And finally, for the last notebook - faithdonna

I will be in contact via PM to get your pick of the notebooks and/or address details.

migo984

Polyhistor
June 26th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Congrats to the winners! :thumb:

bc.hiker
June 26th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Congrats to the lucky winners!! Cheers!!!

RuiFromUK
June 27th, 2014, 12:44 AM
Congratulations to the 3 winners. Enjoy your items.

DMurphy
June 27th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Congratulations!!!

Ronnie Aloha
June 27th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Congrats to all and thanks to the op!

faithdonna
June 27th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Oh wow!

Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou! This totally made my morning. I am ecstatic!

VertOlive
June 28th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Happy Day! 'Grats all 'round!