PDA

View Full Version : OMAS, Visconti, Pelikan, Montegrappa, Pilot, Danitrio, etc.

Lovementos
June 20th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Because I’m halfway through my program, my tuition fees will be going up, so I have to say farewell to these lovely pens :cry: I haven’t been using them lately, as I highly doubt the paper the hospital uses can handle fountain pen ink (despite how lovely the HS’s nibs would look like on a client chart).

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/345CF588-94E5-40A5-B87B-51FD05863FF3_zpsmrkmwpwp.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/05D30C9D-3EE4-4EC9-BA47-D111938DB5EE_zpsjkfm203s.jpg

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/4A88BE2F-84A9-479D-BC23-1CCA025EB2A6_zpszkqvars9.jpg

Prices are in USD and does not include shipping. Reasonable offers may be considered. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

All of these pens have been used, and will have some minor signs of usage present (unless stated otherwise).

Pelikan M200 w/ CI nib - $90 $80 $70 (includes factory nib)
Fine steel nib + Medium CI nib by Letta of Pendemonium. Piston filler. Green marble. Comes in a Pelikan box.

Montegrappa Espressione in Amazon Green – $120 $105 $95
Medium steel nib. C/C. At most, inked 3 times. Pretty pen with Rhodium trim. Comes in its original (bulky) box. The strap that holds the pen also came off on one end, but I think it can be fixed, I just did not have time to do it.

Gate City Pen Belmont w/ Binderized nib in Caribbean – $190 $175 $160
0.8mm stubbed steel nib by Richard Binder. Filled maybe once or twice. This pen IIRC, was set at a wetness level somewhere between 6-8. Great filling system! Comes in a Bexley box.

Danitrio for Sharper Image Grey/Steel - $30 $25 $20
Medium steel nib. C/C. Filled once, so it looks new. A smooth writer. A little on the heavier side. Comes with a converter and a box.

Danitrio Red Lacquer – $99 $90 $80
Fine 18k gold nib. C/C. Filled once, so it looks new. Smooth writer. A little on the heavier side. Comes with a converter and a box.

OMAS Milord* – $300 $280 $265
Broad 18K Stub by Greg Minuskin. Piston filler. The piston had problems before, and was sent to Italy for repair. Had some confusion with the model of this pen, as the previous owner (a reputable seller) has stated that this was a Paragon GT, pre-Arte Italiana version with the cotton resin. Additional pictures attached to show the size. Pen has some scuff marks on the cap (as pictured at the end of the post).

Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze – $415 $395
1.3mm 23k palladium stub. Power filler. Bought from a reputable seller. Tuned by Mike Masuyama. Awesome writer! Will be sad to see this one go. Comes with its original box.
SOLD

Pilot/Namiki Custom 823 Amber – $240 $220
Broad 14k nib stubbed by Daniel Smith. Vacuum filler. Comes in its original box, and includes a 70mL bottle of Pilot Black ink.

Cross Townsend Medallist – $45 $40 $35
Medium steel nib. C/C. Smooth writer but found the pen too thin for my tastes. Will come in a Cross box with a handful of black Cross cartridges that it came with. No converter though.

Payment and Shipping Details:
Payment is through PayPal only, please. If you want me to hold a pen for you, let me know.

I will ship to Canada/US only, as the cost of shipping gets ridiculous outside of those two countries. The pen would be sent through Canada Post unless told otherwise. Depending on the pen’s value, tracked shipping may be necessary. Tracked shipping to the US is about $20. All duties, taxes, etc. is the buyer’s responsibility.

I will try to ship the pen within three days of receiving payment (unless there’s a statutory holiday). If it will take longer, I will let you know right away.

As the funds will be used towards tuition, I would not be accepting returns (so please, ask questions!) unless the pen is not as described.

OMAS:
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/A56AE8F9-291B-47EB-9AEB-F55930B03334_zpskjr0hxfj.jpg