PDA

View Full Version : Annie's 'I need money in a hurry' sale

Annie
June 21st, 2014, 01:12 PM
I need to raise quite a lot of money in a very short time period. Since I don't have a kidney or a soul worth selling, I'm liquidating what I do have. No prices because I have no idea and I'm in so much of a rush, I'll take anything I can get. If any of the following floats your boat, PM me your best offer, to include postage to where ever you are. I have 48 hours. Here goes nothing...

RayCornett
June 21st, 2014, 08:14 PM
Do you have any prices or information on brands, etc?

Annie
June 22nd, 2014, 01:18 AM
Do you have any prices or information on brands, etc?

Most of these are no name second tier pens. The pink pen measures 13cms and is a button filler that needs new innards. Really pretty little thing.

The blue cap and barrel are for a CS and these are new old stock - don't even have a barrel imprint but great condition. The green Unique pen is on hold. All the pens listed are generally in good external condition with good nibs but they all need new sacs or filling systems.

The writing slope is circa 1930s and pretty good on the inside. Outside the top is a bit warped and scuffed but it's still worth fixing up.

Prices - I really don't know but we're talking bargain basement for these.

I have a few more to list later - a glass nibbed pen, a Carene, maybe a couple of P51s.

Brisboy
June 22nd, 2014, 01:37 AM
Any info on the second pen (brown with cruiser on the clip)? Ebonite? Nib width? Eye dropper?

Annie
June 22nd, 2014, 09:49 PM
All the pens are off to new homes. The writing slope is still available. The 'financial crisis' continues so there will be more in the next day or so.

Lexaf
June 23rd, 2014, 08:42 AM
All the pens are off to new homes. The writing slope is still available. The 'financial crisis' continues so there will be more in the next day or so.

Hi Annie. Nice you were able to sell your pens so quickly. I'm definitely interested in your next advertisement.
Question/request: Would you please take care to publish the pictures in a smaller size/format, so that we can really see them well on a computer screen (max 1024 x 800 pixels). If you need help with sizing your pictures please send PM).
Also it would help a lot when you mention prices for each pen.

Thank you and good luck selling!
Lex

Annie
June 23rd, 2014, 12:39 PM

Hi Annie. Nice you were able to sell your pens so quickly. I'm definitely interested in your next advertisement.
Question/request: Would you please take care to publish the pictures in a smaller size/format, so that we can really see them well on a computer screen (max 1024 x 800 pixels). If you need help with sizing your pictures please send PM).
Also it would help a lot when you mention prices for each pen.

Thank you and good luck selling!
Lex

Thank you for the advice. I will try to do as you suggest with the next lot.

Polyhistor
June 24th, 2014, 04:02 AM
That writing slope looks sooo lovely. Too bad I just bought an old wooden box off of eBay to transform into a writing box! :-(