PDA

View Full Version : Joe Cali Masterpiece -- One-of-a-Kind

David Augustus
June 24th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Hi friends!

I am reluctantly seeking to part with a few pens in my collection that I do not use in order to underwrite the purchase of a pair of pens that I have been lusting after for some time now.

This Joe Cali pen is truly massive (6 inches capped, a massive 6 inches from the tip of the nib to the end of the blind cap). The barrel and cap are made of a black, white and olive gray swirl celluloid, whereas the section is a black marble and the blind cap and finial atop the cap are a black with red veins. It is a work of art. My poor photographs, taken with my iPhone, do not do the pen justice.

Like all of Joe's creations, this pen is a button filler, and it has the signature silver clip. The nib is a vintage Parker 4 somewhere between a F and an EF. The circumference of the barrel is nearly 3 inches, whereas the section is about half that. It writes flawlessly with some flex.

I purchased this pen from another FP enthusiast. I have inked it once. I have another large Cali pen, and that is the only reason that I am parting with this one.

The price is $615, which includes insured priority shipping within the continental USA. Shipping overseas is provided at cost.

Payment by PayPal to me at exorcismcentral@gmail.com.

For the moment, I am not interested in a trade UNLESS you have a vintage Pilot Custom "Bible Quotation" pen from the late 1970s or a Platinum Ag/Au Pen (also known as PP-24000).

Thanks for looking,
David Augustus Ball, Esq.